A Team Based On The People Who Gave Me And Co. Some Asterisks

Ringabel

Before we start proper. I would like to sat that i will only say what pokemon is what character in importable. So we can see who can guess them all right first, You know, for fun. But I will give a line they said.

At A Simple Glance

143.gif571.gif

404 Meowstic-F not found.

424.gif6.gif609.gif

A fairly mixed team with maybe more Stealth Rock weakness then needed.

143.gif "Surely no one will mind a few dozen wounded soldiers." @ Leftovers

Trait: Thick Fat

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Amnesia

- Toxic

- Rest

- Protect

Basic stalling set. With Amnesia as a filler move, I find it's very useful when paired up with Rest. Very much so at the end of a match for slowly but surely cleaning up. Also SOME times handy for things no one other then he can handle. And of course Leftovers help a lot. Not much more to say, so let's move on.

571.gif "..." @ Sitrus Berry

Trait: Illusion

EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Nasty Plot

- Dark Pulse

- Flamethrower

- Focus Blast

I think Zoroark is a very underrated pokemon. When used by some one who knows how to make good use out of Illusion this thing can be a very good trickster. As we will see later down the line I have chose a pokemon that will help with the tricks. Other wise my plan with this thing is to get hit with a ghost or dark type attack and use that chance to set up Nasty Plot and then do massive damage. Although this one might the weakest of this team that does not make her bad at all.

404 Meowstic-F not found "Daft or loud, man. Pick one!" @ Choice Specs

Trait: Infiltrator

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

- Dark Pulse

- Energy Ball

- Psyshock

- Signal Beam

Ah yes, the other "Hit them with what they don't see coming." pokemon on this team. To be honest, the whole point of this set is to shock the foe with what they don't know. Hardly anyone is going to see that Signal Beam coming, or for that matter the Energy Ball, or the Dark Pulse. As such specs help this set a lot as you get that last bit of power you need to really finish the foe off, as does Infiltrator. Also I have some times seen this thing take some decent hits. I was just as shocked as you are.

424.gif "Nothing runs. Nothing escapes." @ Chople Berry

Trait: Technician

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Fake Out

- Knock Off

- Taunt

- U-turn

As you can see this one is more support based. With move such as Knock Off and Taunt. U-turn is useful for when the foe switches out, and Fake Out to do some shockingly helpful chip damage. I wish I could say more but I can't.

6.gif "Alternis begged me to talk some sense into you." @ Charizardite X

Trait: Blaze

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Claw

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Flare Blitz

At last we come to the mega, the near holy center of almost any 6th gen team. And this one is much the same. Now, normally I would never use a Charizard. But. Given the team's theme and the very few choices for a mega that would fit the theme. I had to take what i can get. But after using it for a bit I found I really liked this thing. First off, it has two megas. Adding to the power of shock, by making the foe wonder if it's Y or X. Other then that pretty standard stuff. Dragon Claw and Flare Blitz for Same Type Attack Boost, Dragon Dance for a rare chance to set up, and Earthquake for type coverage.

609.gif "F-f-fire!" @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Flame Body

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Flamethrower

- Hidden Power [ice]

Oh boy. Folks I give you the one who could burn the world. It's a scarf set. So everything is mostly just there for Same Type Attack Boost and type coverage. So sadly not much to say.

Qada (Snorlax) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Thick Fat

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Amnesia

- Toxic

- Rest

- Protect

Kikyo (Zoroark) (F) @ Sitrus Berry

Trait: Illusion

- Nasty Plot

- Dark Pulse

- Flamethrower

- Focus Blast

Holly (Meowstic-F) (F) @ Choice Specs

Trait: Infiltrator

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

- Dark Pulse

- Energy Ball

- Psyshock

- Signal Beam

Artemia (Ambipom) (F) @ Chople Berry

Trait: Technician

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Fake Out

- Knock Off

- Taunt

- U-turn

Einheria (Charizard) (F) @ Charizardite X

Trait: Blaze

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Claw

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Flare Blitz

Ominas (Chandelure) (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Flame Body

- Shadow Ball

- Energy Ball

- Flamethrower

- Hidden Power [ice]

Threats:65.pngAlakazam-257.pngBlaziken-286.pngBreloom-609.pngChandelure-113.pngChansey-91.pngCloyster-534.pngConkeldurr-132.pngDitto-149.pngDragonite-196.pngEspeon-598.pngFerrothorn-445.pngGarchomp-649.pngGenesect-94.pngGengar-472.pngGliscor-130.pngGyarados-612.pngHaxorus-485.pngHeatran-635.pngHydreigon-593.pngJellicent-385.pngJirachi-135.pngJolteon-381.pngLatios-448.pngLucario-68.pngMachamp-376.pngMetagross-620.pngMienshao-233.pngPorygon2-579.pngReuniclus-479-4.pngRotom-W-373.pngSalamence-212.pngScizor-560.pngScrafty-597.pngSerperior-227.pngSkarmory-80.pngSlowbro-73.pngTentacruel-639.pngTerrakion-642.pngThundurus-468.pngTogekiss-248.pngTyranitar-637.pngVolcarona-547.pngWhimsicott-145.pngZapdos-251.pngCelebi-555.pngDarmanitan-214.pngHeracross-630.pngMandibuzz-195.pngWuagsire-302.pngSableye-561.pngSigilyph-235.pngSmeargle-121.pngStarmie-245.pngSuicune-454.pngToxicroak-640.pngVirizion-450.png530.pngHippowdon+Excadrill-248.png645.pngTyranitar+Landorus-38.png3.pngNinetales+Venusaur-460.png365.pngAbomasnow+Walrein-186.png230.pngPolitoed+Kingdra-186.png272.pngPolitoed+Ludicolo-186.png134.pngPolitoed+Vaporeon-113.png227.pngChansey+Skarmory-212.png479-4.pngScizor+Rotom-W-593.png598.pngFerrothorn+Jellicent-
Edited by Ringabel