Are TMs infinte use?

Ukyn1993

Like the topic says, are TMs infinite use or single use? If they are single use, is there a way to re-get TMs? like maybe a TM shop or something that sells TMs gym leaders give you once you have their badge?

I wouldnt mind if TMs arent infinite use, just means i gotta do some better planning and practice self control, but if they are infinite use then means i can be more....generous teaching pokemon TMs

hmmm...thanks guys, so does that mean if its Gen V mechanics that it also uses black2/white2 movesets? cause thats what i based my teams movesets off of (they are mostly sinnoh pokemon, sinnoh is best region). Sorry that its off topic from what i posted earlier, but i thought it would be a waste to post ANOTHER topic just to ask the above question

AND DONT GIVE AME ANY IDEAS!!!!

hmmm...thanks guys, so does that mean if its Gen V mechanics that it also uses black2/white2 movesets? cause thats what i based my teams movesets off of (they are mostly sinnoh pokemon, sinnoh is best region). Sorry that its off topic from what i posted earlier, but i thought it would be a waste to post ANOTHER topic just to ask the above question

AND DONT GIVE AME ANY IDEAS!!!!

Actually, i'm pretty sure the we use Gen 6 movesets. Ame might have missed some moves (Like Play Rough on Snubbull), but it's Gen 6 movesets.