Order of the Helix help

brianwee2013

Does this have to do with bringing a Helix fossil to the guys on 7th? I had two,, but the first time I went to get it restored it failed, (I suspect the stupid NPC just told me that and kept my Omanyte for himself...) and I ended up using the second one to get my Omanyte. Is there actually something you get or can do if you bring them a Helix?

Does this have to do with bringing a Helix fossil to the guys on 7th? I had two,, but the first time I went to get it restored it failed, (I suspect the stupid NPC just told me that and kept my Omanyte for himself...) and I ended up using the second one to get my Omanyte. Is there actually something you get or can do if you bring them a Helix?

Yes, if you bring a Helix Fossil to the guys in 7th Street, talking to one of them will start a side-quest that you can do.

Ok, from my understanding you're not up to the order of the helix fossil side-quest yet. You need to get past the 8th gym and make it to a place called 7th street before you can start it.

Well then you'll need to go to 7th street. (The place that you went to to rescue Luna) Once you're there look for a building filled with guys dressed in white. Go in there and talk to one of them. He should start the side-quest for you.

Brianwee, try to avoid double posting. Instead, edit the post before the one you're adding.

And I've mined at least 30 rocks in a row to no avail.

Do i need to mention the claw fossil? No... resist it Vinny, resist it.

Anyway, fossils have close to 1% chance of appearing. Keep doing it mate, one day you'll get it.

That's a well know problem. And i'm pretty sure it's fixed for 12. Well:

If you give the guy a fossil and you don't leave the museum, that what happens when you try to talk with him again. So next time, give the guy a fossil, DON'T talk with him and leave the museum. Then, go back when you think that enough time passed for the fossil to be revived.

hey i tried it and can pretty much confirm.. if you give the guy a fossil and talk to him again and then leave the museum and go back then the fossil dies.. but if you give it to him and directly leave you can enter again instantly and the fossil will be alive.. checked around 15 times just to be sure and it didnt die..

no i left my plume fossil with the guy...

would i lose it 4ever?

You can get an other one if you do the 2 side quest from the order, and after that if you give them a helix fossil they still offer you the jaw or sail fossil, just dont use them until the error is fixed