Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where to Find 'Rare Candy'?

Ykcir

Question

I looked around the forums, and saw posts about it being near Beryl Wall, but where is that? All I can find near Beryl Ward is Beryl Cementary, The Jungle, and The Beryl Bridge with the Abandoned Power Plant. When I walk on the Beryl Bridge and the Abandoned Power Plant, there is nothing to mine except for the cave where Croagunk is and there isn't even a 'Rare Candy'. Help?

5 answers to this question

I just found one down underneath the grand stairway. It's in a rock (you'll need rock smash) when you all the way to the right and down the ladder. It's in the first room I think.

Otherwise.. there is another one, but I can't remember where I got it /:

Edit: Rule of thumb though, click on like every rock and bit around. I've found so many things that way.

Edited by ChocolateChip

its further in the game.. you get it when you reach 7th street.. and get explosive powder..

bennett will open the way to go inside the beryl wall for you after he joins the arceus cult..

once you enter the beryl wall you go right and at the end a shiny rock is there.. mine it.. and then again using explosive powder.. just next to it is a rock with the 'rare candy'..

EDIT: @alexis.. xe isn't talking about the regular rare candy..

Edited by Aquibex