Greetings and Gallades: My Introduction to the Reborn Forums

que

Hello to those register and those who whisk their way through the forums anonymously!

My name is Devon Ducharme, I am a college student studying Game Design and Development (particularly narrative and level design) who stumbled onto Pokemon Reborn after watching shofu's play-through videos on YouTube.

As the latter suggests, I enjoy gaming, but I also enjoy writing, reading comic books as well as listening to the news and keeping up to date on the latest political and economic situations throughout the world.

In this Pokemon Reborn play-through, I am using a Monotype Normal team, which happens to be more enjoyable than originally anticipated. As a writer and someone who studies video game narratives, I am extremely impressed at the depth and emotion that the story of Reborn and its characters.

I know this was brief, so feel free to ask me any questions below and I will answer them whenever I see them! :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am a College Resource Learning Association (CRLA) certified English tutor, so I would be more than willing to proofread dialogue before it goes in-game.

Edited by Devon Ducharme

Welcome :) If you are interessted in the development, feel free to study the topic.

Maybe you can help spriting shiny Pokemon or something else.

I wish I had any artistic talent like that, but unfortunately, I am no good at the aesthetic aspect of game design. :(

My concentration of study is mostly in narrative and level design, which is basically the plot of the game and the structure of the gameplay. I'm basically going to school to be a Creative Director.

Edited by Devon Ducharme

Welcome! Your outgoing personality and straightforward dedication to making an entrance makes me think of one particular artist I like, James Woods.
A heads-up, you'll hear several personages telling you to discard you sanity. I'd suggest ignoring it.

so feel free to ask me any questions below and I will answer them whenever I see them! :)

Hey how dare you that's my role. Hunf.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! You should definitely go to the server in PO, cuz that's where 99% of Reborn is (I'm the other 1%), so yeah. You should check it out.

And if you have any questions about Reborn, feel free to PM me. I'll do my best to answer them.

So, i see that you signed the contract. That means your soul now belongs to Reborn.

See you in Hell

So, i see that you signed the contract. That means yoru soul now belongs to Reborn.

See you in Hell

Should I bring cookies or board games?

Don't listen to Arkihidon. He's a stick in the mud.

A woody piece of shrubbery stuck in a semi-liquid combination of soil and water that can type and apparently speak sounds like an individual that I would want to listen to. ;)

A woody piece of shrubbery stuck in a semi-liquid combination of soil and water that can type and apparently speak sounds like an individual that I would want to listen to. ;)

Listen maybe but act according to it's wishes? Depends on whether or not you think it's advice is sound I suppose. With regards to sanity? The advice is unusual certainly but not something I'd follow. Fortunately for you it appears you don't need to decide.

But seriously now, welcome. If you are interested in helping out with the game then probably talk to Amethyst? Or maybe just make a topic in the development section.

Also minor nitpick, (I hate to be the one to do this but) double posting is generally a frowned upon activity. There's a little edit button down in the bottom right corner of your post if you need to add more info before someone else posts. Figured if I tell you now you won't make a mistake later. :)

Also minor nitpick, (I hate to be the one to do this but) double posting is generally a frowned upon activity. There's a little edit button down in the bottom right corner of your post if you need to add more info before someone else posts. Figured if I tell you now you won't make a mistake later. :)

I've been using it for correcting unintended grammar or spelling errors, but now it'll have another use. Thanks for the tip! :D

Welcome to the mad house forums Devon! As all the important stuff ha's already been said, I'd just like to add that, if you're a writer, you may find the RP section quite interesting. See you around! ^_^