Im bored

Timekill

So I'm also looking for some sidequests after beating Luna and I'm having trouble exploring Route 1 and the Aventurine woods. The only thing I can find is the house full of Pikachu. I'm guessing there's more than that there but every other path seems to lead to a spiders web. Are these dead ends or is there a way through them?

Also, where is the Mysidia Railcave? Is it the area with all the pipes with Aron on them? I've looked all over the map and for it and found a bunch of other side stuff like the Meteor grunt in Beryl graveyard and the spiritomb event in Byxbyzion and I still can't find it

There's alot to do the woods, from the Joltik event during a clear night to catching Heracross/Pinsir in the South Aventurine Woods. With the spider webs/logs that block your way, you'll notice there is a odd looking tree. If you go up to the tree and have honey, something will occur if you wait awhile :)

And to answer your question about Mysidia Railcave, its back in Chyrsolia Forest but can only be found during a windy night.

Here's something to think: On the top of the roof in the Obsidia Ward (going through the path to the park while the plants block) there is a guy who says something about "Rare Candy". Could anyone get to this guy and see if he rewards the player in any way? He probably has Beldum He might not give anything and the quotes are there before the item was implemented, but it's worth a shot.

Here's something to think: On the top of the roof in the Obsidia Ward (going through the path to the park while the plants block) there is a guy who says something about "Rare Candy". Could anyone get to this guy and see if he rewards the player in any way? He probably has Beldum He might not give anything and the quotes are there before the item was implemented, but it's worth a shot.

I remember doing this, if you give him a regular rare candy, he'll give you a linkstone for it. He then later on complains how it wasn't the "Rare Candy" he was looking for.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

There's alot to do the woods, from the Joltik event during a clear night to catching Heracross/Pinsir in the South Aventurine Woods. With the spider webs/logs that block your way, you'll notice there is a odd looking tree. If you go up to the tree and have honey, something will occur if you wait awhile :)

And to answer your question about Mysidia Railcave, its back in Chyrsolia Forest but can only be found during a windy night.

Well, I found the train with the driver's log in the Chrysolia Forest. So I have to go back there when it's windy right?

As for the honey trees in Aventurine I left some Honey on one of them a while ago but I can't remember which one. Oh well.

EDIT: Found it and I know how to clear the webs/logs now.

I know the guy you're talking about but I already trade my "Rare Candy" for a Piplup. I don't suppose there's a way to get another one is there?

Edited by gresley60007

Well, I found the train with the driver's log in the Chrysolia Forest. So I have to go back there when it's windy right?

As for the honey trees in Aventurine I left some Honey on one of them a while ago but I can't remember which one. Oh well.

I know the guy you're talking about but I already trade my "Rare Candy" for a Piplup. I don't suppose there's a way to get another one is there?

Yes, just search around that area during night and you'll eventually find a path that wasn't there before. If you can remember those trees, maybe the surprise will still be there, not entirely sure. If not, just try again.

The guy Ark was talking is completely different from the guy on 7th Street, whereas this guy gives a Linkstone for a regular rare candy, not the "Rare Candy" you traded for the Piplup.

Since this has turned into a thread where we help each other to complete side quests, where do you find the slayer of trees on the helix side quest?

Er.. now that I think about it, this should belong in this topic: Ask Your Questions: Quests And Pokemon/Item Locations

Nevertheless, I'll still answer your question. Go back to 7th Street, and if you remember the building where the weird guy that looked like El was standing in front of, that building should be available to go into.

Er.. now that I think about it, this should belong in this topic: Ask Your Questions: Quests And Pokemon/Item Locations

Nevertheless, I'll still answer your question. Go back to 7th Street, and if you remember the building where the weird guy that looked like El was standing in front of, that building should be available to go into.

Yeah, I've gone there with my Helix fossil. The anarchists want me to find the slayer of trees (farfetch'd I'm assuming?). Where is this slayer of trees?

Yeah, I've gone there with my Helix fossil. The anarchists want me to find the slayer of trees (farfetch'd I'm assuming?). Where is this slayer of trees?

Yep, its Farfetch'd and Chyrsolia Forest.

Thanks so much! Just finished the whole Helix thing, got two sail fossils and one jaw fossil.

Nice, but I would wait til the next episode to ressurect those fossils as some people, including myself, have had issues with the scientist who does the resurrection and has had our fossils die. I believe Amethyst said that it has been fixed for Episode 12, so it's only an issue for the current one.

Nice, but I would wait til the next episode to ressurect those fossils as some people, including myself, have had issues with the scientist who does the resurrection and has had our fossils die. I believe Amethyst said that it has been fixed for Episode 12, so it's only an issue for the current one.

Okay, I won't resurrect them. Thanks for letting me know.

It is safe to resurrect the fossils, actually, so long as you make sure you don't speak to the guy again before leaving and re-entering the building.

Oh, never knew that. I'mma try it out.