Im bored

Timekill

Have you found all of the hidden items in the game? have you caught all of the pokemons available in the game? Because some pokemon might not be available in the next episode! Have you EV trained your pokemon? Have you gotten your dream team from what pokemon you can find now? :D

Cuz Amethyst?

I don't know. Most likely because Radomus gives it to you. Although that's bugged, so if you don't defeat Radomus as soon as you reach him, he gives you Calm Mind instead.

oh ok, so I'll just keep all three of them, in that case

Edited by MMM

Wait what is TM100.... I don't want to solve one of Amethyst's devious puzzles for a Safeguard TM ._.

Confide, and the puzzle is actually not that hard. Always follow the path the rocks lead you to, first one is left I believe.

I found a "Rare Candy" and some guy stole it from me and I have to find him. Is he still in Lapis Ward?

EDIT: Nvm I found him

Remember that you can always edit your posts mate. Double posting is not cool around this parts.

What, how do you trigger that event? Can't find anyone in the Lapis Ward to steal me a Rare Candy.

You should definitely mine a rock close to the 7th street and then explode it with a Blast.

What, how do you trigger that event? Can't find anyone in the Lapis Ward to steal me a Rare Candy.

Then you're obviously not looking in a shady enough place... that, or you have no "Rare Candies" to steal.

Edit: ...Damnit Vinny, you ninja.

Edited by Lost Lore

Thanks, I though he meant the Lapis Ward. I had already mined the rock but forgot to spam space as usual.

EDIT: Just battled him and he gave the 'Rare Candy' back. What do I do with this now?

Edited by MMM

So I'm also looking for some sidequests after beating Luna and I'm having trouble exploring Route 1 and the Aventurine woods. The only thing I can find is the house full of Pikachu. I'm guessing there's more than that there but every other path seems to lead to a spiders web. Are these dead ends or is there a way through them?

Also, where is the Mysidia Railcave? Is it the area with all the pipes with Aron on them? I've looked all over the map and for it and found a bunch of other side stuff like the Meteor grunt in Beryl graveyard and the spiritomb event in Byxbyzion and I still can't find it