So like...Unknown...yeeeeah...

Dexter

Does anyone bother to use these guys? I just caught one that's level 59 and well no one ever talks about them. I feel like they might have some potential...maybe...

On a side note is the current area to catch the highest level of wild pokemon in the valley? Luna is giving me a hard time, I think it's about time I added some flair to my roster.

If you discount the Unowns on the top of the Citae (*cough*Level 80*cough), maybe. I know there are some high level pokes there, but some are low level (Like Bronzor).

Also, Unown does have some potential actually. You can create an Unown to deal with a specific type of pokemon. I.e, an Unown with HP Ice to deal with Dragons. Put a Choice Scarf on it, 252 Spec. Atk EVs and 252 Speed EVs, and you have a pokemon to murder Dragons.

The problem is that Unown stats are horrible, and anything with some kind of priority (Even Mach Punch on some cases) is going to destroy Unown.

Yeah, i know what you mean. I actually like the "?" and the "!"... Why? Look at the eye. They're not amused ^_^

Gamefreak could make Unown a 600 BST pokemon. 100/100/100/100/100/100 and a Psychic/Fairy. Why?

Cuz logic!

The only thing I use Unown for is grinding, because wow they're worth a buttload of experience. Early game Under the Grand Stairway is the best place to grind and late game the Astrae is far superior to anywhere else.
...Granted I did use one on a Psychic mono-type of Crystal, but that's neither here nor there.
They are pretty interesting, though, aren't they?

Yeah, i know what you mean. I actually like the "?" and the "!"... Why? Look at the eye. They're not amused ^_^

Gamefreak show make Unown a 600 BST pokemon. 100/100/100/100/100/100 and a Psychic/Fairy. Why?

Cuz logic!

Mega Unown confirmed.

Back in episode 10 I found 2 shiny unknown in a row. It was like they were taunting me. I think if Ame found a way to make the unknown play a part in the story and give those little guys some purpose, that'd be awesome. could totally work with the story too!

EDIT: So I went to the top of the tower to grind unknowns like you guys suggested, I got my EXP share and my level 1 Tyrogue, I encounter a level 59 unknown and Heat wave it with my level 64 Charizard, crit it and kill it, Tyrogue instantly levels up to level 16 lol

^ My Gyarados, Gengar, Ditto, Noivern, Arcanine and Venussaur where completely trained there. For grinding it's an awesome place, but now I gotta work on their EV's a bit.