For some reason in this dream im a girl in this weird futuristic school, and im sitting with a crowd of people with my best friend Billy next to me. we were doing that MC Donald's monopoly thing and I almost had all the blue squares for the one year supply of MC Donald's. I was bragging to Billy and everyone there and talking about how great I was compared to them and how I will enjoy my years worth of MC Donald's. Them some fat guy with curly brown hair, a yellow shirt and jeans, glasses and a huge backpack came up to me and wanted to see my monopoly board. I handed it to him and he looked at it then he put it behind is back for a few seconds and then he handed it back to me and walked off. I looked carefully at what he gave me back and it was a fake copy of what i gave him. So i told Billy I will see him later while I hunt that fat bastard down. I found him in an empty room with a huge wooden table in the middle and the lights were light blue and gave off a blueish light. he sat his backpack down on the table and pulled out a red folder, I then jumped into the room and said "give that board back to me mother fucker!!" he told me no so I jumped all the way to him from the other side of the room and kicked his ass and knocked him out. I walked to the other side of the room and quickly looked through his bag and it is FILLED with monopoly boards and I was looking for mine until the fat ass woke up and tried to charge at me. Then for some reason I grabbed the red folder he sat down on the table and held it like a gun and told him to "back the fuck off!!" He froze with a annoyed expression on his face and when I looked down down at the bag to get my thing he would creep closer to me put I would constantly look up and hold the folder back to gun position every few seconds I make looking for my board. Then I hear a loud robotic female voice going "I AM THE HALL MONITOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SHOULD BE IN CLASS!!" A barbie doll looking android with cold, dead, expressionless eyes with blonde hair, dressed like an air plane flight attendant came into the room and told me to stop. I told her to go fuck herself, then she charged at me with a black folder like a sword, and the fat guy saw this as a chance to get the bag. I used the red folder to fight her, and we were doing karate moves and flipping around in the air while sword fighting with folders. she did a karate move were she disarmed me from my folder and now she was duel wielding folders and I was getting cut up pretty bad and was bleeding everywhere. I fell on the ground and she threw the folders to the ground and got on top of me and started to throttle me, I grabbed her and did a mortal combat flip and crashed her head first into a wall exploding her head with brain, blood, and circuits. I turned to the fat guy and he was getting away so I grabbed the two folders and jumped at him and slashed him to pieces with fury! when I was done I looked through the blood soaked monopoly boards and managed to find mine. I was so happy. Soon some students came in to check on the noise and they saw me with blood, and two dead bodies. I explained what happened and told them now that The Fat guy is gone I can use the monopoly boards he stole for myself so not only will I have my lifetime supply of MC Donald's I will have other prizes as well(like the greedy bastard I am). I started to laugh maniacally until one of the students that came in walked up to me and pointed at the fat guys face that was laying next to the bloody bag. She laughed and said do you know how much money this is going to cost you to fix this? she then pointed to the android with no head and said that it will cost a lot to and do you know how much facials cost? I then realized she was right and my money wuld be jeopardized, and my only response was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I then woke up with my head hurting and a MC Donald's craving.

Edited by Greed_Demon

That was most amusing, actually. And I swear there was a lesson learned in there somewhere, even.

Had a dream today where once again I am myself and Tom Cruise at the same time, living out what is basically a movie plot. Not a fan of mission impossible but I enjoyed Jack Reacher. Anways, I'm being framed for murder. As I slowly retrace my steps, the events of the night in question my memories flesh themselves out to reveal what really happened as an investigator follows me around, even though I'm suspended from duty due to the investigation. Turns out that what happened was a crazy string of occurrences that resulted in lots of people dying. Originally it was intended that only one person was going to be murdered in order to silence him. But then someone ends up witnessing it, gets killed, then someone else walks in as that happens, and it goes back and forth a few deaths until I'm involved in a fight for my life in the next room, fighting off one guy trying to stab me and one dude dying after getting one arm taken off with a circular saw (I blame watching Watchmen recently). I survive, but slightly stabbed and somewhat amnesiac until I do the retrace. Realizing what had happened, the investigator and I set up a trap for the rest of the bad guys who are still alive. But then one guy who is the accountant accidentally makes a backhand comment about them being bank robbers. The bank robbers laugh for a second, look confused for a moment, then share glances- realizing they've been discovered- before lighting him up and shit starts to hit the fan. Then I wake up.

That was most amusing, actually. And I swear there was a lesson learned in there somewhere, even.

Had a dream today where once again I am myself and Tom Cruise at the same time, living out what is basically a movie plot. Not a fan of mission impossible but I enjoyed Jack Reacher. Anways, I'm being framed for murder. As I slowly retrace my steps, the events of the night in question my memories flesh themselves out to reveal what really happened as an investigator follows me around, even though I'm suspended from duty due to the investigation. Turns out that what happened was a crazy string of occurrences that resulted in lots of people dying. Originally it was intended that only one person was going to be murdered in order to silence him. But then someone ends up witnessing it, gets killed, then someone else walks in as that happens, and it goes back and forth a few deaths until I'm involved in a fight for my life in the next room, fighting off one guy trying to stab me and one dude dying after getting one arm taken off with a circular saw (I blame watching Watchmen recently). I survive, but slightly stabbed and somewhat amnesiac until I do the retrace. Realizing what had happened, the investigator and I set up a trap for the rest of the bad guys who are still alive. But then one guy who is the accountant accidentally makes a backhand comment about them being bank robbers. The bank robbers laugh for a second, look confused for a moment, then share glances- realizing they've been discovered- before lighting him up and shit starts to hit the fan. Then I wake up.

I think you watched too many action films and now you are subconsciously in an action film. Or maybe you just want to be an actor.

Also, Watchmen will do stuff like that to lots of people. it's pretty freaky.

Then today my dream was game of thrones related. Except instead of Ned Stark leading the rebellion side of the war, it was Arthur Pendragon and his son. There were dragons and knights on horses who were all color coded like they all came from Medieval Times (the show). There were dragons and treaties broken and betrayals, and instead of a round table, there was a round arena where feuding factions within Arthur's side settled matters in trial by combat. Friggin' Joffrey.

So this developed in talking how what your dreams were? Well...time for me to reveal the dream I have had for way too long then.

It starts when I want to traverse the zebra. There are absolutely no cars on the road. I try to traverse. Suddenly, a truck appears out of god may know where. It runs over me. Then another truck runs over me. Then another one. For some reason I'm not dead. Then the ambulance appears. It runs over me. It takes me to the hospital. For some reason I can walk again. When I walk into the hospital, I suddenly am back on the zebra and the dream repeats. And repeats. And repeats. No kidding. I don't think there is a lesson in this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a weird dream that I can't remember the beginning of, but I think I was evading something. Then I'm somewhere in the city where they're actually shooting part of a movie and Patrick Stewart comes up to me and shakes my hand like it's an honor. I'm just flabbergasted and can't even really speak, especially since I couldn't remember his real name at the time, just Jean Luc Picard, which I know isn't really right. So I sit down with my friend who is producing the movie in some bleachers in front of the set area. There are other people there in the stands, watching. There's a group of kids nearby and one of 'em is just being an annoying dick on purpose. I lift my finger at him and jab it forward a few inches and sends him flying back into the stands and makes his own little metal cove in his outline. He isn't hurt of course because that wasn't my intention. Then some dude walks by and calls me racist and acts like I'm some spoiled rich kid whose had everything handed to him. Infuriated by such unfounded claims, I send him flying up 300m in the air and send him crashing down into an old abandoned building 500m meters away, and as he does, I add a little bit more to send him down into it one more level- let's see him climb out of that as easily as he runs his mouth. Again, he was protected from being hurt, but I'm sure the experience was more frightening for him than anything else. Some people around us are looking at me, shocked, but more than half aren't phased at all and go back to watching the scene. Then I wake up. I suppose I can be pretty mean sometimes.

I was kind of imagining him riding a zebra but I feel like I just might be wrong...

He's reffering to a road crossing, sometimes also called a zebra crossing. Or he may be sort-of-translating it from another language. From German to English, the literal translation is "Zebra Stripe".

Strange dream that I had once:

I was walking around the woods at night with someone, don't really know who they were... Anyways suddenly the person disappears and I transform into some quadruped, maybe a wolf or something, and I'm chasing a black rabbit which leads me into a dead tree which teleports me to some strange mansion in the middle of the woods. Suddenly I'm not an animal anymore and I'm with a group of people walking to the mansion talking about the strange things that have been known to go on inside. We enter the building and are immediately face with a wall with some rickety stairs to the left. The other people move up the stairs but I'm drawn to the wall, something feels off about it. As the last person makes it to the top of the stairs, the wall turns into a golden framed mirror, but It's not me in the reflection it's a girl in rags covered in cuts and contusions. I turn around but there is no door anymore just a solid wall. I turn back to see no mirror in front of me just a well lit modern hallway, covered in small golden flakes, like glitter. The there are many doors on each side of the hallway all the way down to the end, where there is a set of black wooden french doors. As I walk towards them I hear voices, sometimes nice, but other times malevolent. Behind one door I hear a scream, but I keep moving forward. I reach the black doors and just as I reach out to touch them, the dream ends...

I've always wanted to go back to that dream.