Team Recommendations?

Tacos

So I'm at the ZEL and Taka fight, which I'm destined to win :P, and I was wondering if you guys had any direction you want my team to take after this. I'm looking for pokemon to replace emolga and mankey. Please don't suggest gyarados as I don't really want to spend the money :(

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

Well I suggest Electrike or Shinx, Electrike can be found by the power plant when its raining and the shinx can be found when you have enough coins for it in the game corner and this is to replace emolga. For mankey i would suggest a Scraggy its so good when it evolves into scrafty which is absolute crazy and will wreck havoc to your opponents and scraggy can be found by event in the obsidia slums and to unlock the even you have to go to the house above the pokemon center in obsidia and go down to fight a mecha-thingy (hope you got pokemon that can take level 45 hits) so anyways when you go to the house you go down the stairs and around the corner you find a key then you go back to the slums and use the key to unlock the even and the rest i feel like you can do Good Luck!!!!

Edit: Sorry You need HM Strength to get scraggy Sorry :( but you can still get the other two i suggested.....sorry :(

Edited by DoubleAA14

I've actually been trying hard to get coins for shinx but i accidentally critted electrike and I missed my chance at catching it. ;-; And the mechanightmare event deals with vulpix (which is the only reason i had emolga was to take discharge and charge beam). I am definitely looking forward to the time i can get that scraggy though ;)

Quick Update: Decided I'm keeping Emolga as I just swept Corey with the deadly combo of nuzzle and electro ball! And I also replaced Mankey with the shuppet in the beryl cemetery so he's on a trial mode right now.