Who's next? (Interview Intermission 3 poll)

Nyrias

Noel. And Noel's not entitles to use Cleffa...It's just on his avatar. (Also because it used to be normal and it's too much trouble to do another sprite)

Noel. And Noel's not entitles to use Cleffa...It's just on his avatar. (Also because it used to be normal and it's too much trouble to do another sprite)

Sure but he's still got a clefable on his in game team so Ame's clearly still letting him use it.

Sure but he's still got a clefable on his in game team so Ame's clearly still letting him use it.

I'm pretty sure Secundum was talking about the server (Well, i think. Did you finish the game Sec?). Anyway, Noel is going to keep his Cleffa doll, cuz i'm pretty sure that changing it would cause problems with the plot (I THINK...)

Guest WingedZero

In my opinion, Terra is just WAY too crazy and unusual NOT for me to vote for her, I MUST learn her story!

Anyway, Noel is going to keep his Cleffa doll, cuz i'm pretty sure that changing it would cause problems with the plot (I THINK...)

Right. I just thought it was a part of his character that Ame didn't want to change. That suggests it may be something bigger, and that would be awesome.