Quick Question :] :] :]

Monkeeman

So this is my second time playing through the game. Haven't touched this game since episode 7 or 8. And i just rescued that girl that you find stuck in an elevator in jasper ward. My reward was nothing though. I could've sworn that girl's friend gives you a star for the obsidia department store, but again, its been a while since i played this game so i can't quite remember if that was even the reward if there even was a reward. Does anyone know what the point is of rescuing that girl? Or was the star the reward and my game (or possibly even all games) are bugged like that for episode 11?

• Veterans

Same reason Magby was subbed out for Pansear: when Ame makes something "too easy", she has to go back and overcompensate for her (in her eyes) grave mistake.

i Know bu its just too weird dont get me wrong i am not saying jynx is weak but how can somehing as cute as smoochum evove into ... that Thing

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice, another egg I'm not going to hatch.

Plus thus time I went the team magma route, so

That means I don't get the Ponyta wth Flame Body, instead I get a Lanturn (well it's first form)

Edited by Xieon