Mafia's Squad

PerfectMafia

Alright, back on my laptop!

Current Team consists of....

• Blaziken - Level 53 w/ Red Card
  • Gyarados - Level 53 w/ Splash Plate
  • Crobat - Level 54 w/ Focus Band
  • Karrablast - Level 36 [Only on team right now due to headbutt, hitting some trees currently.]
  • Gallade - Level 32 [Grinding him up]
  • Gastly - Level 19 [Grinding him up]

In box, notable members of my squad are....

• Garbodor - Level 42 w/ Poison Barb
  • Machamp - Level 36
  • Magneton - Level 50
  • Quagsire - Level 36
  • Aron - Level 13 [Gonna take him out & grind up soon]
  • Camerupt - Level 49
  • Mawile - Level 46 w/ Quick Claw
  • Dedenne - Level 42 w/ Pickup Ability

~

Once again, I ask for some assistance....who to train, who to catch, whatever is needed to get past Noel....

• Veterans

Alright, back on my laptop!

Current Team consists of....

• Blaziken - Level 53 w/ Red Card
  • Gyarados - Level 53 w/ Splash Plate
  • Crobat - Level 54 w/ Focus Band
  • Karrablast - Level 36 [Only on team right now due to headbutt, hitting some trees currently.]
  • Gallade - Level 32 [Grinding him up]
  • Gastly - Level 19 [Grinding him up]

In box, notable members of my squad are....

• Garbodor - Level 42 w/ Poison Barb
  • Machamp - Level 36
  • Magneton - Level 50
  • Quagsire - Level 36
  • Aron - Level 13 [Gonna take him out & grind up soon]
  • Camerupt - Level 49
  • Mawile - Level 46 w/ Quick Claw
  • Dedenne - Level 42 w/ Pickup Ability

~

Once again, I ask for some assistance....who to train, who to catch, whatever is needed to get past Noel....

i Advise yoi to keep that gastly around evolve it and get to level 50 minimum thats when gengar learns destiny bod use that when your in a pinch and cant do much to his pokemon like for example his staraptor

You should also get an aggron it resists or is neutral against every attack noel can throw at you except for his staraptor's Close Combat but aggron wil survive it it has 180 bas Physical Defense and after the CC from Staraptor aggron can easily Ko it

i advise you to get Steel types primarily for this battle it is a good way to keep noel in check while you can switch to some fighting types when he is healing

This is how i beat Noel5 days ago in my new save file I started of with my Infernape its sunny i used close combat and it knocked cicinno out then he sent in Girafarig is ent in my exploud and had him use boomburst to knock out girafarig i sent in my muk to dealwith his swellow and it went down rather quickly aftar that it was all infernape

WATCH out for his clefable it has 2 weakneses and its a fairy type so no fighting type gonna help you with that

Good luck my friend Serra may have been horribly nerfed ut noel is 10x worse

Edited by Azery123

i Advise yoi to keep that gastly around evolve it and get to level 50 minimum thats when gengar learns destiny bod use that when your in a pinch and cant do much to his pokemon like for example his staraptor

You should also get an aggron it resists or is neutral against every attack noel can throw at you except for his staraptor's Close Combat but aggron wil survive it it has 180 bas Physical Defense and after the CC from Staraptor aggron can easily Ko it

i advise you to get Steel types primarily for this battle it is a good way to keep noel in check while you can switch to some fighting types when he is healing

This is how i beat Noel5 days ago in my new save file I started of with my Infernape its sunny i used close combat and it knocked cicinno out then he sent in Girafarig is ent in my exploud and had him use boomburst to knock out girafarig i sent in my muk to dealwith his swellow and it went down rather quickly aftar that it was all infernape

WATCH out for his clefable it has 2 weakneses and its a fairy type so no fighting type gonna help you with that

Good luck my friend Serra may have been horribly nerfed ut noel is 10x worse

I'm not even upset that I need to grind more pokemon to higher levels now. So steels will save me, eh? Alright, gotta go train Aron...get Gengar more levels...and get Spiritomb some more as well. Thanks for the help, hopefully I can beat Noel later!

It has been 3 Days since I last posted in this thread....and last night, I did it. :D I finally beat Noel.....good god, I'm ready to take a break and NOT take on the next gym leader as soon as possible....

Current Squad:

• Aggron - Level 42 w/ Careful Nature...Rock Head ability...and is holding a Focus Band.

Moves Known - Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Metal Claw

• Camerupt - Level 51 w/ Bold Nature...Anger Point ability...and is holding a Focus Band.

Moves Known - Rock Slide, Earthquake, Lava Plume, Strength

• Spiritomb - Level 54 [Fainted] w/ Serious Nature...Pressure ability...and is holding a Quick Claw.

Moves Known - Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot

• Blaziken - Level 55 [Fainted] w/ Quiet Nature...Speed Boost ability...and is holding a Black Belt.

Moves Known - Blaze Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Rock Smash, Brave Bird

• Crobat - Level 55 w/ Bashful Nature...Inner Focus ability...and is holding nothing.

Moves Known - Acrobatics, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Cross Poison

• Gyarados - Level 55 w/ Lonely Nature...Moxie ability...and is holding a Splash Plate.

Moves Known - Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang

~

BEFORE I MOVE ON....what level should I get my entire team up to? What additions to the Squad would help me against upcoming events?

Thanks for the recommendation of Aggron, by the way! :D

• Veterans

It has been 3 Days since I last posted in this thread....and last night, I did it. :D I finally beat Noel.....good god, I'm ready to take a break and NOT take on the next gym leader as soon as possible....

Current Squad:

• Aggron - Level 42 w/ Careful Nature...Rock Head ability...and is holding a Focus Band.

• Camerupt - Level 51 w/ Bold Nature...Anger Point ability...and is holding a Focus Band.

• Spiritomb - Level 54 [Fainted] w/ Serious Nature...Pressure ability...and is holding a Quick Claw.

• Blaziken - Level 55 [Fainted] w/ Quiet Nature...Speed Boost ability...and is holding a Black Belt.

• Crobat - Level 55 w/ Bashful Nature...Inner Focus ability...and is holding nothing.

• Gyarados - Level 55 w/ Lonely Nature...Moxie ability...and is holding a Splash Plate.

~

BEFORE I MOVE ON....what level should I get my entire team up to? What additions to the Squad would help me against upcoming events?

Current Squad:

~

you finally did it ^^ but no gengar makes me sad.

Oh well lets get started get that gengar up to lvl 50 and give it a focus band its the easiest way to beat Arceus ditto

Then we get to Fern he is just a few minutes away and he has a moxie krookodile waiting watch out

Radomus is now double battles and has a team centered around trick room for 3 of his pokemon

You also have Bennet before you face Luna and just have a rock and electric type and you will be good (magnezone and gigalith for example)

And then we have luna .... SHe has a tyranitar yeah a tyranitar she also has a malamar and honchkrow and Guess WHAT ... Her bisharp is illegal it has Stealth Rocks ILLEGAL and her ACE is ...... DARKRAI just kidding its an umbreon with wish protect dark pulse and shadow ball

The best poke for her is Blaziken just set up about 5 bulk ups on Bisharp and sweep

you finally did it ^^ but no gengar makes me sad.

Oh well lets get started get that gengar up to lvl 50 and give it a focus band its the easiest way to beat Arceus ditto

Then we get to Fern he is just a few minutes away and he has a moxie krookodile waiting watch out

Radomus is now double battles and has a team centered around trick room for 3 of his pokemon

You also have Bennet before you face Luna and just have a rock and electric type and you will be good (magnezone and gigalith for example)

And then we have luna .... SHe has a tyranitar yeah a tyranitar she also has a malamar and honchkrow and Guess WHAT ... Her bisharp is illegal it has Stealth Rocks ILLEGAL and her ACE is ...... DARKRAI just kidding its an umbreon with wish protect dark pulse and shadow ball

The best poke for her is Blaziken just set up about 5 bulk ups on Bisharp and sweep

It wasn't so much, "Gengar, I don't want you"...it was more, "Gengar buddy....I don't have enough space in my party.... :( ...."

~

Add Gengar to party, level up to 50 & easy way to beat Arceus/Ditto? GENGAR!!! :D GET OUT OF THE PC BUDDY! :D

Alright, Fern....I think my Gyarados/Blaziken can end that so, thanks for the forewarning...

Radomus, double battles?.....okay, will come back info about him later!

Bennet, oh yeah..hey Camerupt, Magneton! You two have someone to eliminate! :D

Luna.....T___T....I want a Bisharp....I love Bisharp.... :( :( .....alright, DEFINITELY will return to get info about her!

Thanks for the advice! :D

• Veterans

Doesn´t it learn Stealth Rocks through breeding?

WUUUT wait got to look this up NAW :goes to bulbapedia

:COmes back from Bulbapedia / answer : Yes but only through a previous Gen Infernape : Recetifies that all gym leaders and rivals have accs to a special TM and Item shop

Edited by Azery123

• Veterans

Ditto/Arceus.....defeated thanks to Gengar/Quick Claw/Destiny Bond!

Radomus.....defeated on my first try. Wow, that was actually the easiest gym battle since Julia.....

Next up....Bennet/Luna/whatever else is inbetween!

Yay ^^)^^

Luna is really really anoying SHe has A dragon dancing Tyranitar ,a moxie honchkrow and has a bisharp with stealth rocks godamnit also dark pulse Hurts any dark or ghost type attack will murder your team and i will say it now i deposited my alakazam so it wouldnt die just for this battle had a fear rattata at the back of my team for back up