Move Relearner?

Thirdbird

I've got one heart scale. Should I teach Noivern a new move (Boomburst/Dragon Pulse) or Gardevoir a new move (Moonblast)?

Current Moves (Noivern)

Tailwind

Roost

Shadow Ball

Air Slash

Current Moves (Gardevoir)

Calm Mind

Psychic

Magical Leaf

Charge Beam

You can get more heart scales rather easily so why not do both? If you have got the good rod and have reached the hidden cove you can catch luvdisc there which have heart scales on them. If you haven't reached that point you can find them in the mining rocks

so just save in front of one and keep mining until you find one (shouldn't take that long).

Edited by GottaLoveShuckle

Moonblast is better in this case, your Noivern's moveset is more solid compared to Gardevoir's. I also agree with Shuckle, just go to Tanzan Cave, make sure you have a mon with Covet/Thief or just catch the Luvdisc. The ability Frisk will also be useful as it will tell if the Luvdisc is holding the Heart Scale.

I would go with Moonblast- it's available so early on that Gardevoir literally wrecks everything with it.

And yes, as everyone else has said, Luvdisc in Tanzan Cove are a good source of Heart Scales. If you have a fainted Pokemon with Compoundeyes at the head of your party, it also increases the chances of a wild Pokemon having an item. So combining that + a Frisk user should net you some with relative ease.