Magus's Quest to Speed run Reborn

Magus

So I stumbled upon this website back at the beginning of my summer vacation. I played Reborn as a means to pass the time until school started, but never did I expect to stay as long as I have. You guys are great, everyone from the mods to the passers who just come here every now and then. So enough of the feels you guys are asking yourselves "how is this even possible, you know some god glitch, or you hacked" and I can say that this is the product of months of planning, testing and routing. Although my route is still being optimized, I think a time of 9hrs 7min is still good, this is glitchless, I did not abuse any skips or mechanics. Any ways I'll leave my splits along with a screenshot of my final time.

Note post means after I beat the gym, not before.

Post Julia- 42 min

Post Flo Bot- 1 hr 46 min

Post Korey- 2 hrs 26 min

Post Shelly- 3 hrs 8 min

Post Shade- 3 hrs 54 min

Post Kiki- 4 hrs 44 min

Post Aya- 6 hrs 15 min

Post Serra- 7 hrs 6 min

Post Radomus- 8 hrs 8min

Luna and the end of episode 11- 9 hrs 7 min

I will be continuing this in the future as Ame adds to the game. If Ame decides to remove pokemon from my route, I will redo the entire game, and create another route, as I want it to up to date with the other episodes.

Well I'm out, got to take a break and just remember guys, stay awesome. If you really want me to I'll upload my save file too. I'll explain my route if people are interested, but remember, it is a long game.

Edited by Magus

Blaziken and Gyarados...

Yep, that's the way to speed run Reborn ^_^

Good job mate... I want to see how this goes... I can only wonder how much is going to take until the end... Maybe around 25 hours? idk...

I guess i'll make my own run... The "Slug Run around Reborn", where i take 45 hours just to beat Julia...

EDIT: I voted this up cuz i can!

Edited by Vinny953

Sounds like "Twitch Plays Reborn"

...Oh god... I don't even...

Imagine Shelly's puzzle...

Imagine the pokemon puzzle inside the factory...

Heck, Florinia's gym would be impossible... Why did you mentioned that Magus... Now i can't stop thinking about it... *Sits down* *Cries*

LOL, i got 90 hours to get to chess gym :v :v :v. just maybe i try to click on EVERY SINGLE rock and tree exist and breeding all over again (all 6 pkm i use to battle 6 first gyms have been replaced with their better version of IV, EV and nature)... but the result worth it for sure :v :v gym 7 and 8 only one set up- and then OHKO :v :v :v

Edited by gutten_tag

...Oh god... I don't even...

Imagine Shelly's puzzle...

Imagine the pokemon puzzle inside the factory...

Heck, Florinia's gym would be impossible... Why did you mentioned that Magus... Now i can't stop thinking about it... *Sits down* *Cries*

Not to mention Radomus' Chess puzzle, if it ever got that far. It would certainly be a talking point, if nothing else, though.

I could never do this, though. With respects to the time I've spent breeding egg moves, and grinding, my most recent file clocks out at 77 hours. And I only have 7 badges.

I could never do this, though. With respects to the time I've spent breeding egg moves, and grinding, my most recent file clocks out at 77 hours. And I only have 7 badges.

That is what I like about pokemon, there are so many ways to go through your journey, lightning fast, or taking your time and savoring every moment.