Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Budew

Thirdbird

Question

14 answers to this question

Don't take my word on this, but i think you need to go to the Flower Shop in Lapis, and talk with a woman that mentions the Budew (She doesn't say Budew, but the description is enough...)

Also, i'm not sure if weather has anything to do with it... If yes, i'd guess windy... Check the Location Guide maybe? (I don't know hwo Budew is listed in there, so... idk...)

Don't take my word on this, but i think you need to go to the Flower Shop in Lapis, and talk with a woman that mentions the Budew (She doesn't say Budew, but the description is enough...)

Also, i'm not sure if weather has anything to do with it... If yes, i'd guess windy... Check the Location Guide maybe? (I don't know hwo Budew is listed in there, so... idk...)

Actually i don't think I have budew up to date in the guide, i was kind of confused that it had changed since i found a wild budew in 10.5 so yeah i'll work on it.

I don't think weather had anything to do it with it either, I found it in normal weather on my other playthrough.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

I'm pretty sure I found it in ep 10.5 before going to the first gym (dunno if it's changed since then) so you shouldn't need to go to the lapis ward. I think you need the rose incense and a certain weather type or time of day. 90% sure it's night time. Just in case you don't know it's up by the desert entry on the wall between upper peridot and lapis.

Edited by Sheep93

Talk to the woman standing in the park area just behind the peridot pokecenter. She's the trainer with the budew. If you talk to her after beating her she'll give you a rose incense.

Got the most legit budew ever.

IVs:

31 HP

5 Atk

31 Def

29 Sp. Atk

29 Sp. Def

27 Spe

u know the fact that if u want your roserade becomes strong enough to combat, u have to breed that budew, right? @@

Breed as in train it?

of course not. if u train this budew, your roserade will never be able to learn Leaf Storm or Sleep Powder (trust me, sleep powder got 75%, and it's WAY BETTER than grass whistle 55%- and lock-moved like Petal Dance will NEVER be able to compare to Leaf Storm, especially grass type, so many types resist grass u know). and Spike of course. u only can learn toxic spike, not spike. one poison pkm will absorb toxic spike, that's why i hate it, even now toxic spike is the most common way to induce toxic now (we don't have TM toxic :( ). and Extrasensory is a good move when u breed.

your choice @@.

btw, "breed" is making egg with other pkm to make it learn some moves that normally it cannot learn, or just change nature and improve IV