fakemon and a dragon charizard   

11 members have voted

1. 1. should charizards type be change to fire/dragon

• omg yes
    • no
    • that would of been great before fairies
  2. 2. should this game have some fakemom (keyword some)

• yes that sounds ok
    • maybe depending on what they are and what they look like
    • nah
    • it should have more then some !

i was thinking it would be really great if charizard was a fire/dragon instead of a fire/flying maybe even charmander and charmelian

also i thought it would be a cool idea if this game had some fake /custom pokemon as long as they did not go crazy about it

I'm saying no to both. I watched a video on why Charizard wasn't Fire/Dragon, and it explained with that type combo, he'd be just about unstoppable (there's probably a reason they saved it for his Mega Evolution). As for the Fakemon, Reborn's been good in playing exactly like a real Pokemon game. Introducing Fakemon would take us out of the experience imo.

I'm saying no to both. I watched a video on why Charizard wasn't Fire/Dragon, and it explained with that type combo, he'd be just about unstoppable (there's probably a reason they saved it for his Mega Evolution). As for the Fakemon, Reborn's been good in playing exactly like a real Pokemon game. Introducing Fakemon would take us out of the experience imo.

well that all change because of fairies

As a side note, should this be here? I think in the Reborn City section would be better...

Anyone agrees?

yeah i guess i just thought if people liked it then it might happen you know

EDIT: wow like all my hype just died i mean it sounded like a good idea i just think he is so under powered as a flying type and now because of the fairies he wouldnt be so over powered well i guess i am the only one that feels that way

I'll put this in Reborn City, easier to see...

Also, will edit an opinion here...

EDIT: No need to rush me mate... When i think of something, i edit it... Anyway...

Hum... Why should Charizard's typing me Dragon/Fire? Amethyst wants to change the shiny sprite, but that's it... There's nothing to Charizard, so no reason to do it... Also, if Charizard was made a Dragon/Fire, the the Mega X version would be unecessary... There's no need to change types for no reason... I'm pretty sure Ame wants to keep Reborn as close as possible to the real game (To an extent...)

And my last line is the reason why i don't think there should be fakemons... I mean, unless they had some backstory AND they were good (As in: The design, the reason why it's implemented... blah blah)...

Otherwise, no... We don't need fakemons... Unless we get something like the "old" CAP thing going...

Was the CAP thing something that was supposed to be implemented in the game? Or it was something else? I guess i should go read that topic again...

Edited by Vinny953

This.

I'll put this in Reborn City, easier to see...

Also, will edit an opinion here...

EDIT: No need to rush me mate... When i think of something, i edit it... Anyway...

Hum... Why should Charizard's typing me Dragon/Fire? Amethyst wants to change the shiny sprite, but that's it... There's nothing to Charizard, so no reason to do it... Also, if Charizard was made a Dragon/Fire, the the Mega X version would be unecessary... There's no need to change types for no reason... I'm pretty sure Ame wants to keep Reborn as close as possible to the real game (To an extent...)

And my last line is the reason why i don't think there should be fakemons... I mean, unless they had some backstory AND they were good (As in: The design, the reason why it's implemented... blah blah)...

Otherwise, no... We don't need fakemons... Unless we get something like the "old" CAP thing going...

Was the CAP thing something that was supposed to be implemented in the game? Or it was something else? I guess i should go read that topic again...

cap? and i meant like decent designed fakemons and maybe evolutions to pokemon with out them like pachurisu

This.

huh?

No to all. Firstly, due to fire resisting fairies, Charizard as fire/dragon would be the ultimate fairy killer, and fakemons are just...no. I can't even express in words how bad of an idea that is.

Also, we have Megazard X, so zero need for a type change. I propose locking this thread as so far, 100% of people have disagreed with the OP.

I propose locking this thread as so far, 100% of people have disagreed with the OP.

Agreed... Locked for now...

EDIT: Ame doesn't give a crap to locks ^^

Either that or she's a ninja...

Edited by Vinny953