Greninja In Smash Bros

Zinarei

http://kotaku.com/greninja-the-ninja-tongue-pokemon-is-a-new-character-1561030109?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

My favorite starter EVER is in the new Smash Bros. I'm really content.

Thoughts?

If this was posted already, feel free to delete it, but I'm so hyped I couldn't help but post it.

Edited by Zinarei

Greninja is looking like such a good character. While it may not have a Mega Evolution like Charizard and Lucario, it's still looking powerful. I wasn't expecting Greninja honestly, it seemed like a good candidate that wouldn't be put in, kinda like Zoroark. I'm really happy after seeing that trailer though. That stream as a whole has me psyched, but that trailer really topped the cake. Charizard's looking strong too. I'm pumped. It sucks we have to wait until Winter until the better version comes out though.

Yeah agreed. It gives me some time to earn up for a Wii U though. Quite honestly, I don't want a Wii U for any other reason.

I hope that the mega evolutions aren't a final smash. I would like to actually see them.

But yeah, my only other Pokemon related desire for Smash is Mewtwo. But who knows if that'll happen.

The end of the Direct video just made it.
Greninja, the best Pokemon of all Pokemon, in Brawl.
*Squee*

Also, you could see Drasna's room as a stage. Does this mean there will be an Elite Four stage?

Keldeo , Chespin, and Fenniken come out of pokeballs and masterballs.

Click my link in my post above to see Chespin.