ep 11 team before fighting luna...

hederach

I'm about to finish episode 11, just have to beat luna, any advice on how to make my life a little easier against her , It would rlly help, thnx

here's the team i'm hoping to use against her (still a lot of training to do though...)

infernape.gif

Infernape

lvl 61

Close Combat

Mach Punch

Flare Blitz

Acrobatics

skill:Iron Fist Item:Charcoal

gardevoir.gif

Gardevoir

lvl 55

Moonblast

Psychic

Shadow Ball

Calm Mind

skill:Synchronize

crobat.gif

Crobat

lvl 58

Cross Poison

Air Slash

Bite

Acrobatics

skill:Infiltrator

gyarados.gif

Gyarados

lvl 58

Ice Fang

Aqua Tail

Bite

Dragon Dance

skill:Intimidate

magnezone.gif

Magnezone

lvl 58

Discharge

Flash Cannon

Metal Sound

Electroball

skill:Sturdy

swampert.gif

Swampert

lvl 58

Sludge Wave

Earthquake

Muddy Water

Strength

skill:Torrent

hehehe

Edited by hederach

Yoo... this might be a bit easier than you expect... From what i can see, you can hit her entire team for super effective damage, and the risk of getting OHKO is not that high for you...

Putting everything on Level 60 might be a good help... I think you should do that... by looking at your team, you have a way of countering everything she has in a way or another... I'd say: Level your pokemons (Not Infernape, not needed IMO) and go for it...

A lot of people claim that Luna was a lot easier than they expected, so yeah... Here's a tip from "Tip Master Vinny": Lead with Swampert...

Just a thing i want to adress: Everytime you post, that Absol thing is there... I think you want to put that in your signature right? Well, if you go to your profile a.k.a Click your name, there's an option >>>^ there called "Edit My Profile"... if you go there, there's an option to the left << to "Edit your signature"... You can put the Absol thing there and it's always going to show up ^_^

Hope this helps... Good Luck!

Luna was not that hard for me I beat her on my first try but I would say teach someone sunnyday to take away the dark advanatge and start with infirmape first pokemon steeel/dark use fire move to make her waste all her hyper potions next switch to a pokemon with sunnyday and go to work. also find a bug type or bug move to use to switch out from infirmape I would say drop Gardardvoir not going to help you that much I world say get accelggor or buffolent with mega horn to help cover only problem buffolent may just take to hits lol