Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

You had one job.

Trivlari

Question

So I give the guy that revives fossils in Spinel town a Helix Fossil,since I wanted the almighty Helix.

I come back later and he says he revived it and couldn't keep it alive.

I give him the Armor Fossil,walk around Spinel Town for about a minute,go back in to check on it.

"We couldnt keep it alive."

Am I doing something wrong?I would love to have my Fossils without having them die immediately.

10 answers to this question

That's something that was added with pokemon essentials... So, there's nothing Ame can do for now

The only thing that i can say is: Save BEFORE giving the guy your fossil... So that way, if it dies, you can try again...

As a side note: You lost the Helix Fossil... Damn ... I'd be mad if i were you...

It happened to me also when I attempted to revive my Jaw fossil for the first time. The first thing to do is as Vinny said, save before giving the guy your fossil. If you do choose to give the guy a fossil, make sure you exit the museum completely, and then re-enter right after (and pay the 500 pokebucks etc. etc) and claim your revived pokemon. Hope I helped somehow. And I hope you get lucky on getting another Helix fossil, I'd trade you one of mine if such a mechanic existed in the game

• Administrators

Actually we figured it out and fixed it. I'm dumb.

Just don't talk to the guy again before leaving/re-entering the building (through the main entrance)

Actually we figured it out and fixed it. I'm dumb.

Just don't talk to the guy again before leaving/re-entering the building (through the main entrance)

How did that work though? Was that a way to make people who wanted things too quickly to calm down?

*Vinny is confused*

Will there be any way to attain fossils that failed before? My cover fossil failed, and as far as I know, there's only one chance to get it.

Ugh... that's... bad...

I guess only in the future (If Ame changes the condition for both of the 5th gen fossils)... Right now... sorry :/

• Administrators

There'll have to be a way to get more in the future since the other one has to be gotten. For now, sorry.

And it's because I had junk code on that page from when I was adding 6th gen fossils; forgot to delete it

That's something that was added with pokemon essentials... So, there's nothing Ame can do for now

The only thing that i can say is: Save BEFORE giving the guy your fossil... So that way, if it dies, you can try again...

As a side note: You lost the Helix Fossil... Damn ... I'd be mad if i were you...

if you talk to the cult ofthehelix with a helix fossil in your inventory what do they do, dothey give you something specail, id do it myself but im stilltrying to find a good area to grind up a level 17 aron to get aggron to help deal with thatpain in the butt noel

if you talk to the cult ofthehelix with a helix fossil in your inventory what do they do, dothey give you something specail, id do it myself but im stilltrying to find a good area to grind up a level 17 aron to get aggron to help deal with thatpain in the butt noel

If they ask you to bring them a Helix Fossil, then you get a choice between the Sail and the Jaw Fossil. Or so I've heard, because I've yet to be asked to bring them anything myself... maaaaaybe I should get on my main file and go back to 7th Street...

As for the Aron, I find the area Under the Grand Stairway to be good for grinding (Unown are surprisingly good experience), but I usually wait until level 20-ish for that. Before that, I grind in Jasper Ward.