More 7th street?!?! :D

Reignited'Light

So the idea of a blackmarket and the hood/thug life is really cool! But is that going to be all? D:

There could be some stuff that could happen to it to make it a adventure.

Like that "Rare Candy" quest and the Helix Quest.

1. Make OP pokes or OP starters available to the vendor. With a high price of 40 shards or lots of money/heart scales. And those are scarce.

2. More rivalry against Magma and Aqua gang! >:D

3. Those other apartments who are "closed off" should have access to a 7th street like place.

And if anybody has any other ideas, that be cool!

Hmm...

1 - Well, that's kinda... "impossible" now... Cuz i'm pretty sure that vendor met Arclight in a dark alleway and... well... ...

2 - They kinda dissapeared, but i'm expecting them to come back again... I don't know exactly why or when, but yesh... more rivarly :P

3 - I want that... The apartments don't need to take you to a place like 7th street... Heck, it can take you to a place totally different, but i just want the apartments to take you somewhere (Maybe in the future an apartment will have a LONG ASS TUNNEL to take you from Peridot to the top of the map... idk...)

Also, Ame... y can't i be a tenant? My character has nowhere to live... Let me buy a place! Hunf...

Hmm...

1 - Well, that's kinda... "impossible" now... Cuz i'm pretty sure that vendor met Arclight in a dark alleway and... well... ...

2 - They kinda dissapeared, but i'm expecting them to come back again... I don't know exactly why or when, but yesh... more rivarly :P

3 - I want that... The apartments don't need to take you to a place like 7th street... Heck, it can take you to a place totally different, but i just want the apartments to take you somewhere (Maybe in the future an apartment will have a LONG ASS TUNNEL to take you from Peridot to the top of the map... idk...)

Also, Ame... y can't i be a tenant? My character has nowhere to live... Let me buy a place! Hunf...

1. Yeah. I kinda figured it out ever since he never appeared anymore. Maybe a new vendor will take his place?

2. I love Team Aqua/Magma! Aqua fan here. :P

And Archer is a boss leader! :D

Maybe some more sinister plotting with them? Please Ame? :o

3. Well yeah. But since that apartment took you to seventh street, one might wonder what else is under the other apartments right??? But it would be cool if they would take you to another place that is least expecting. :)

Yup. But I love living in 7th street and alley ways! :)

I think that a reference to Breaking Bad would fit in sooo well in 7th Street, I mean it's almost perfect for it!

Maybe a Side Quest which you traffic Rare Candy or Shard dust, that'd be so cool. Also, maybe a Pokemon Surgeon who can edit IV's for like 2 Heart Scales or something, it seems like the perfect area since you've already got the Psychologist.

There are also other "tenants only" buildings around the Reborn city. What if they are all connected through 7th street... :o

It would make a cool event line I think involving the magma/aqua gangs and stuff o.o

• 8 months later...

guys in 7th street is a quest about a stlen pokemon from magma gang. when you go to take it from the man behind the man in white clothes a thief come and stole it. did you know when he appear in the area and what is this rare pokemon??

Alright before someone comes up and kills you, I'd like to minimod and say please don't necro. This is an old thread and there are plenty of places to talk about your question. The can steals a magikarp btw. Kthxbai