Would this work?

DashingStorm

Hiya guys, RainbowDash here with a quick "RMT/Showcase" topic question n__n

This is going to/might possibly be my future team (after breeding for natures/ability) for in-game Reborn and I'd like to have some opinions/suggestions on how well (or not) these would work together :)

Greninja / Protean

Grass Knot / Ice Beam / Dark Pulse / Hydro Pump (temporary moveset)

Typhlosion / Blaze

Flamethrower / Thunderpunch (if possible) / Extrasensory / Quick Attack (?)

Porygon-Z / Adaptability or Download

Tri Attack / Discharge / Nasty Plot / Psybeam or Signal Beam

Alakazam / Synchronize

Psychic / Charge Beam / Dazzling Gleam / Energy Ball or Shadow Ball

Azumarill / Huge Power

Play Rough / Aqua Jet / Superpower / Knock Off (if possible)

Noivern / Infiltrator

Air Slash or Hurricane / Dragon Pulse / Shadow Ball / U-Turn

How does this look? Seems stable to me- Though breeding everything is going to be quite a pain. I might have this Lightningrod Electrike tag along just for fun/might use it sometime. >future moveset

Manectric / Lightningrod

Charge Beam or Thunder / Charge / Bite or Crunch (if I decide to breed) / Flame Burst/thrower (maybe..?)

Completely forgot I was raising this Ralts to be my future Gallade powerhouse. (I still hate you Noel.)

Gallade / Justified

Leaf Blade / Psycho Cut / Close Combat / Fire/IceThunder Punch (if possible through tutoring), otherwise Strength or Bulldoze.

But yeah, help/opinions/suggestions are heavily appreciated n_n

Edited by RainbowDash

Hiya guys, RainbowDash here with a quick "RMT/Showcase" topic question n__n

This is going to/might possibly be my future team (after breeding for natures/ability) for in-game Reborn and I'd like to have some opinions/suggestions on how well (or not) these would work together :)

Greninja / Protean

Moveset unknown as of now.

Typhlosion / Blaze

Flamethrower / Thunderpunch (if possible) / Extrasensory / Quick Attack (?)

Porygon-Z / Adaptability or Download

Tri Attack / Discharge / Nasty Plot / Psybeam or Signal Beam

Alakazam / Synchronize

Psychic / Charge Beam / Dazzling Gleam / Energy Ball or Shadow Ball

Azumarill / Huge Power

Play Rough / Aqua Jet / Superpower / Knock Off (if possible)

Noivern / Infiltrator

Air Slash or Hurricane / Dragon Pulse / Shadow Ball / U-Turn

How does this look? Seems stable to me- Though breeding everything is going to be quite a pain. I might have this Lightningrod Electrike tag along just for fun/might use it sometime. >future moveset

Manectric / Lightningrod

Charge Beam or Thunder / Charge / Bite or Crunch (if I decide to breed) / Flame Burst/thrower (maybe..?)

But yeah, help/opinions/suggestions are heavily appreciated n_n

Run as much different-typed moves as possible on Greninja. Grass Knot/Hydro Pump/Night Slash(from Move Relearner)/Ice Beam (by breeding with Seel) would be the way to go.

It is not possible to get ThunderPunch on Typhlosion. You can get Eruption via Move Relearner, Wild Charge from either Manectric (or get the move on a Smeargle), Extrasensory and a filler. Check your Hidden Power for Grass/Ice.

Porygon-Z should run Shadow Ball on it.

Overheat/HP Ice or Grass if you decide to get that Manectric.

The rest of your team is looking fairly good.

You seem to have most types covered, but you lack a wall. I don't know your preferences, but Greninja and Alakazam are frail. Also 5 (6 including Manectric) are special based...

Typhlosion: What nature do you want Typhlosion to have? Because Thunderpunch and Quick attack aren't going to be very helpful. Try getting Eruption and hidden power or something.

Greninja: Get ice beam / extrasensory or grass knot / dark pulse and whatever water stab attack you can get since surf isn't viable yet. I'm not sure if you can get dark pulse early, but don't make him physical. You can try to use a temporary filler move, but physical Greninja is garbage.

I also forgot to say: Boomburst on Noivern. Hurricane is pretty powerful, but it misses a lot (unless its raining). If you want more accuracy go for air slash.

Edited by Chimchain

Only comment I have is on Porygon Z, where I believe myself that Adaptibility is better. I'm not totally the biggest fan of an ability that is somewhat luck-based, if you work with a consistent ability then it's much easier to fully understand capabilities and weaknesses which will help out more than you think.

Run as much different-typed moves as possible on Greninja. Grass Knot/Hydro Pump/Night Slash(from Move Relearner)/Ice Beam (by breeding with Seel) would be the way to go.

It is not possible to get ThunderPunch on Typhlosion. You can get Eruption via Move Relearner, Wild Charge from either Manectric (or get the move on a Smeargle), Extrasensory and a filler. Check your Hidden Power for Grass/Ice.

Porygon-Z should run Shadow Ball on it.

Overheat/HP Ice or Grass if you decide to get that Manectric.

The rest of your team is looking fairly good.

Looks like I'll be going for Wild Charge, I'm no fan of Eruption because it relies on high HP in order for it to be powerful- Hidden Power Grass is a nice one, actually.

Shadow Ball is probably going to go on P-Z :x

Thanks! ^_^

You seem to have most types covered, but you lack a wall. I don't know your preferences, but Greninja and Alakazam are frail. Also 5 (6 including Manectric) are special based...

Typhlosion: What nature do you want Typhlosion to have? Because Thunderpunch and Quick attack aren't going to be very helpful. Try getting Eruption and hidden power or something.

Greninja: Get ice beam / extrasensory or grass knot / dark pulse and whatever water stab attack you can get since surf isn't viable yet. I'm not sure if you can get dark pulse early, but don't make him physical. You can try to use a temporary filler move, but physical Greninja is garbage.

I also forgot to say: Boomburst on Noivern. Hurricane is pretty powerful, but it misses a lot (unless its raining). If you want more accuracy go for air slash.

Typhlosion will probably be a +SpAtk and -Atk or -Def nature, that's the best I can think of right now. And yeah, Hidden Power Grass is probably the way to go. :3

Greninja will require a lot of breeding, wonder if I can find something with both Extrasensory and Ice Beam on it. Grass Knot isn't that bad of an idea either, Dark Pulse.. Duh. xD I wasn't planning on making it physical, no worries. n__n

Boomburst comes at a VERY late level though, I believe somewhere in the 60's or 70's.

Thanks for the pointers! ^_^

Only comment I have is on Porygon Z, where I believe myself that Adaptibility is better. I'm not totally the biggest fan of an ability that is somewhat luck-based, if you work with a consistent ability then it's much easier to fully understand capabilities and weaknesses which will help out more than you think.

Adaptability would only help with Tri Attack, whereas Download could potentially<< boost all its special attacks. Matter of switching around against the right opponent. :)

Thanks a lot for the support guys!

I'm pretty sure you can teach noivern boomburst through move tutor. Can someone verify that? Also, if this is going to be your team for EP 12, you are going to have to stick with Porygon 2 or something else since Porygon Z isn't available yet. Who knows though, maybe it will be next episode??

I suggest you give Dark Pulse to Porygon-Z (and Download)

Dark Pulse over Shadow Ball? :o That.. Might work.. So many choices to make and I've forgotten to put down my future Gallade @__@

I'm pretty sure you can teach noivern boomburst through move tutor. Can someone verify that? Also, if this is going to be your team for EP 12, you are going to have to stick with Porygon 2 or something else since Porygon Z isn't available yet. Who knows though, maybe it will be next episode??

Well, by the time I get to the end of Ep 11, Ep 12 will most likely be released. :x If Boomburst is indeed available through tutoring, I'll have some fun with the Mining Kit later on. And honestly, Porygon 2 isn't that bad of an idea either. I'm pretty sure there was an Eviolite in-game.

Typhlosion will probably be a +SpAtk and -Atk or -Def nature, that's the best I can think of right now. And yeah, Hidden Power Grass is probably the way to go. :3

Greninja will require a lot of breeding, wonder if I can find something with both Extrasensory and Ice Beam on it. Grass Knot isn't that bad of an idea either, Dark Pulse.. Duh. xD I wasn't planning on making it physical, no worries. n__n

Boomburst comes at a VERY late level though, I believe somewhere in the 60's or 70's.

Thanks for the pointers! ^_^

Greninja learns Extrasensory at lvl 49 I think. But if you already have Typhlosion with Extrasensory and Alakazam, I would go for Ice Beam / Dark Pulse / Grass Knot / STAB water move.

As for Typhlosion: If you go for a +SpAtk nature: Eruption / Flamethrower / Extrasensory / HP Grass.

Greninja learns Extrasensory at lvl 49 I think. But if you already have Typhlosion with Extrasensory and Alakazam, I would go for Ice Beam / Dark Pulse / Grass Knot / STAB water move.

As for Typhlosion: If you go for a +SpAtk nature: Eruption / Flamethrower / Extrasensory / HP Grass.

I'm most likely going to swap around Alakazam and Gallade depending on the situation :x

Deleted last post to make it more convenient...

I'm pretty sure there was an Eviolite in-game.

There isn't... Dreams = Crushed

EDIT: Hmm...

Greninja: Looks good... Enough to abuse Protean. Since this is IG purpose, maybe change Hydro Pump to Surf in the future? It's more reliable FOR IG PURPOSE... But if you don't care about that, then good...

Typhlosion: Just a quick question first - Why Blaze? It gets Flash Fire, and with the 7th street, you can change it's ability... An immunity is always welcome, so why not? Also, in my opinion, a Typhlosion with physical attacks is not that good... That's because the difference between Atk/Spec. Atk is not like Lucario's one for example (Lucario's difference between Atk/Spec.Atk is only 5 points), so a special Typhlosion is more useful... I have no idea to what moves recommend to you right now, so... sorry on that...

Porygon-Z: I like Adaptability on Porygon for one reason: Hyper Beam. And since this is IG, you knock something out, then switch, to avoid wasting a turn ^_^

Of course, Hyper Beam is not realiable and blah... So forget that first part. I think Adaptability is better because it's better to have a boost in something, than getting the wrong boost (Get a boost in Atk instead of Spec. Atk)...

I agree with Noir - Porygon should run Shadow Ball... Since Discharge hits everything, and you don't have a Ground type, maybe you should put Shadow Ball there... Unless you're planning to use that Manectric...

Alakazam: Alakazam is powerful and frail, everybody knows that... But maybe you could put Gallade in his place... After all, you have 5 special attackers (Typhlosion's physical attacks are not strong enough for me to consider it a physical attacker) and Gallade can cover (most) things that Alakazam already covers... But, if you're going to use Alakazam anyway... I suggest Magic Guard... I know it's cool to synchronize a Burn or a Toxic, but it's even better when the enemy wastes a turn to do it, you take no damage, and they can't use any other status against you... Movepool looks good enough...

Azumarill: "RainbowDash got 100 points" Azumarill... it's good, it's powerful, it destroys everything... I don't mind running Gyarados and Azumarill on my run in Reborn... Azumarill IS good... The only thing i can add is: Azumarill is slow, so maybe change Knock Off to Bulldoze in the future... The Speed drop could be useful...

Noivern: I have NO experience with Noivern whatsoever... I guess i'm the only person that didn't use a Noivern yet... So i'm not saying anything...

Manectric: The random Crunch/Bite is weird, considering all the moves you're going to use on it are special... Maybe a Hidden Power Something? And Flamethrower is always the best option anyway...Change Charge to Volt Switch in the future, and i guess that's it...

Gallade: Gallade is useful, so i support Gallade... Of course, as a cover move - Ice Punch, if Ame adds that in the future... Ice is better coverage anyway... And the reason why i support Gallade is... well, it's another physical attacker ^_^

So, that's enough... I don't know what can recommend to you right now... Will think and try something in the future...

See ya o/