Regard breeding Mechanism

budidu

Hi guys, I just started playing Pokemon Reborn couple days ago and absolutely love it. I was searching the forum, and it's either my searching skill is not so good or noone mention anything about breeding mechanism in Pokemon Reborn. So I'm making this topic to ask about the breeding.

What breeding mechanism this game use? (X/Y? B/W? or older)

Does Everstone and Destiny Knot work in breeding and where can I find them?

Does Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, and Power Anklet work in breeding? and where can I find them?

Or are there anyway to manipular pokemon's IV?

Also, I read that you can only obtain 1 ditto at the moment? :wacko:

And where exactly is the Day care? :ph34r:

What breeding mechanism this game use? (X/Y? B/W? or older)
> Currently the game uses 5th generation breeding mechanics.

> Everstone can be found via the mining minigame, but I'm unsure about Destiny Knot. At the moment they aren't implemented in breeding as far as I'm aware. The everstone thing works, but Destiny Knot don't...

Does Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, and Power Anklet work in breeding? and where can I find them?
> Similarly, the power items aren't implemented in regards to breeding and I'm unsure that they're even available.

Or are there anyway to manipular pokemon's IV?
> There are no IV manipulating methods in Pokemon Reborn, though there is a way to manipulate natures available.

Also, I read that you can only obtain 1 ditto at the moment? :wacko:
> Yes, through either saving it from its cage in the West Peridot factory or purchasing it on 7th Street later in the game.

And where exactly is the Day care? :ph34r:
> The Daycare is in the South Obsidia Ward.

Edited by Vinny953

The breeding mechanics are B/W, Everstone and Destiny Knot are not yet available (as all the Power items) so if you want pokemon with perfect IV you need many (maaaany) hours to do so. You can obtain only 1 ditto yes the Daycare is in the Obsidia Ward.

ninjed ^_^

Edited by Gaunt

Thanks for all the info guys ^^

> There are no IV manipulating methods in Pokemon Reborn, though there is a way to manipulate natures available.

Can you explain more? You can change the nature of already acquired pokemon? Or you mean by breeding

Thanks for all the info guys ^^

Can you explain more? You can change the nature of already acquired pokemon? Or you mean by breeding

When you reach the 7th street, there's a person that can change your pokemon nature to another one (Randomly)... So, you can save in front of the person and keep resetting until you get the nature you want...

He can only do it once per day, so... yeah :I

That's odd, I thought the Everstone was working to be honest.

Only now i noticed... Yes, the everstone works... Cuz it's a breeding thing since 3rd gen (Correct me if i'm wrong)... I THINK that 4th and 5th gen mechanics do work... so yeah...

Only now i noticed... Yes, the everstone works... Cuz it's a breeding thing since 3rd gen (Correct me if i'm wrong)... I THINK that 4th and 5th gen mechanics do work... so yeah...

Yea, I'm trying the Destiny Knot out to see if its working.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the destiny knot.. but i dont think its working.. or maybe its partially working.. cuz i was breeding my flygon.. and it has destiny knot.. which btw you get from the dept. store 5th floor i think.. the one with the niche items.. anyways.. the trapinch that im breeding gets only one iv from my flygon.. while i have a flygon with 3 perfect ivs it doesnt seem to be transfering more than one of its perfect ivs... also the other ivs which arent perfect dont match.. so im guessing that either its knot working..(sorry.. couldnt resist..) or its working partially only..

I tried the destiny knot.. but i dont think its working.. or maybe its partially working.. cuz i was breeding my flygon.. and it has destiny knot.. which btw you get from the dept. store 5th floor i think.. the one with the niche items.. anyways.. the trapinch that im breeding gets only one iv from my flygon.. while i have a flygon with 3 perfect ivs it doesnt seem to be transfering more than one of its perfect ivs... also the other ivs which arent perfect dont match.. so im guessing that either its knot working..(sorry.. couldnt resist..) or its working partially only..

Hmm.. well, we can always wait til Amethyst comes in and gives her almighty words of explanations.

> Everstone can be found via the mining minigame, but I'm unsure about Destiny Knot. At the moment they aren't implemented in breeding as far as I'm aware. The everstone thing works, but Destiny Knot don't...

This question has already been answered.

I have been wanting to have a shiny beldum with good ability and stats and since i already caught a normal beldum the only way to get one is by breeding...so i put my beldum and ditto in the day care and got an egg and after running around for some time (i mean quite a long time) i saved the game maybe 200-300 steps before it should hatch....then i proceeded to hatch the egg but i got a normal beldum with light metal...i restarted from the point i last saved and again after covering 200-300 steps the egg hatched to reveal the same beldum with the same stats....i repeated the process numerous times to get the same fuckin beldum...so, is a pokemon's stats determined as soon as you recieve it from the day care man...ie. Will it stay constant regardless the number of times i reset from where i saved

Edited by Darren

On that case: Yes.

The stats are defined when you receive the egg. The right time to save is before this: "Ooh we found an egg. Do want?" You have to save before that.

I think in Gen VI that's different. You have to save before the egg even exists.