I'm lost trying to get spiritomb

FatalConscripts

i hit all the pillars like in Coreys gym, got into that locked building went through the cave and it lead me to this raised hill with another slide that takes me down to an area i have'nt been too before, all i want is Spiritomb can someone please tell me what i'm supposed to do next? spiritom and my munna are the two pokemon that might help me beat this huge pain in the fluffcking buttocks aya, any information is greatly appreciated :)

If I recall, there's really only one path to take. It just may take some poking around to see where to go, but it's otherwise linear. But isn't it a good sign that it's taking you to a place you haven't been before? The place to get Spiritomb is a completely new area.

sweet and there are mining rocks between me and spiritomb, can anyone say mine farm supreme, time to get two new fossils so far i have the Helix fossil the dome fossil and the claw fossil.

Here's a tip from "Tip Master Vinny": Don't revive your Helix Fossil, unless you have 2 of it...

And when you reach Spinel Town, SAVE BEFORE HANDING THE FOSSIL TO THE GUY THAT REVIVES IT... For some reason, fossils die sometimes, so yeah...

Also: You, YOU! You got a claw fossil? I've trying to find that thing since forever sgfsgususu! *Sigh*

Here's a tip from "Tip Master Vinny": Don't revive your Helix Fossil, unless you have 2 of it...

And when you reach Spinel Town, SAVE BEFORE HANDING THE FOSSIL TO THE GUY THAT REVIVES IT... For some reason, fossils die sometimes, so yeah...

Also: You, YOU! You got a claw fossil? I've trying to find that thing since forever sgfsgususu! *Sigh*

yes i do, i want the collar fossil, id trade you for it if there was a game mechanic like that but there isnt

I've found three claw fossils yesterday after soft resetting time and time again because my friend was telling me that Armaldo isn't worth wasting a rock over. I'm still sitting here crying every time i find a dome fossil too late and the rock breaks ;-;

I've found three claw fossils yesterday after soft resetting time and time again because my friend was telling me that Armaldo isn't worth wasting a rock over. I'm still sitting here crying every time i find a dome fossil too late and the rock breaks ;-;

*slows down time for you* quick break it before it falls D:

---

ON TOPIC:

anyway, it is linear to spiritomb as timber says, but heres a hint if you didn't know it already:

Certain Stones fit into wall indents to form 108 spirits. (:

Edited by Lynxiechan