Kaze

Hi everyone, i maybe new to the sight...somewhat. After all i have been on a few month and i am still learning the ropes to this place. The game itself, not so much...unless we are talking about episode 11, then i don't know much. Plus i did have a mini freak out about sopa whioch some of you know about...but whatever.

HOWEVER, i noticed that Nickaboo is gone for the time being...doing something in Africa. Then we just have Shofu youtubing the game for all of us. Now i realize there are quite a few new aspects to the game that aren't covered in their walkthroughs do to them starting in older versions of the game. I have done the same but i am starting anew in the new episode. I also plan on recording it in bandicam on my laptop sot hat Shofu doesn't have a monopoly on the walkthrough.

What i want to know from all of you is how can i make this good and informative for you all?

Please note that i will be using my own pokemon for this, not ones you recommend.

Edit: Here it is my friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuGa8V_02Oc&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Kaze

If you see some of Nickaboo's old videos (Like the Gastly event), he did some cuts, that lead to a bit of confusion...

If you're going for a walkthrough, do what Ark said: Do everything that there is to do in the game AND be as clear as possible when you're explaining stuff... That's the most important thing... To me ^^

Mexico? Guess i had that wrong.

Anyway, i will be using using the hard work people here have been doing to create the pokemon location list as a reference as well.

Edited by Kaze

• 2 weeks later...

And i finally have it up. Windows Movie Maker was being a real pain in my ass, but i got the video done through Movie Maker instead and it is now uploaded.

Now i just gotta pay someone to help me make a better intro....or figure out to do it on my own for Sony Vegas.....meh, i'll do it later