6SA3- Formatting Mega Sprites

Amethyst

• Administrators

Just let me live in my own little world where Mega Lati@s don't exist for a while longer.

So, it would be helpful if someone would download this zip file and do a bit of arranging/renaming

To begin with, each file should be 96x96 pixels. Some of them are a little short in one dimension, others a bit large, but I do not believe any of the actual sprites themselves are larger than 96x96-- just the backgrounds. If you find that a sprite doesn't fit, let me know here and I'll fix it up myself. I'll admit I haven't taken particular care about that.

Once each file is standardly sized, they need to be renamed.

The format is XXX_1.png or XXXb_1.png for back sprites where XXX is the national dex number (include 0's). For Charizard and Mewtwo Y's, change that _1 to a _2.

And then once everything is renamed, copy allll of the things and duplicate them to make shinies out of. These, too, will need to be renamed-- just put an 's' after each XXX for shiny. Don't worry about colouring for now; we'll take care of that later.

Once that's all done, zip them up (they don't have to be kept in separate folders like they currently are, once renamed) and upload them here or to another site and post the link

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Thanks!

Oh I can do this. I think I can recolor the shinies already, since its nnot that much work.

EDIT: My Photoshop screwed up, don't know why. Looks like someone else has to deal with this ..

Edited by Calvius

Alright, done the folder, with link here.

Problems:

• The torsos of Garchomp and Lucario seem hella shrunk
  • Mewtwo Y's and Medicham backsprites are hella shrunk
  • Aggron's frontsprite is just in the image size

Now I'm off to make Mega Gothdevoir

• Administrators

If more people feel like that's a problem, I am more than happy to revisit those sprites... in some future time. I am so #done with them for now.

Anyway, thank you!