team builds and move sets for gym leaders

FatalConscripts

Well, I recommend having a pokemon with high special defense, since that´s what his chandelure uses to swipe you.

I used my Empoleon, which survived it´s fire attacks and took it down with Brine, but I think any Pokemon with some fire-resistance and special-defense will do, as long as you have something damaging to throw at him. Either that or have a hard-hitting water type and hope you hit first :D

He has the following pokemon, as far as i know:

Rotom

Chandelure - 1 hit KO's most of the time :(

Pumpkaboo

Haunter

Dusclops

Spiritomb

Haunter could prove a challenge with its poison typing, but without it, you should be okay.

He has the following pokemon, as far as i know:

Rotom

Chandelure - 1 hit KO's most of the time :(

Pumpkaboo

Haunter

Dusclops

Spiritomb

Haunter could prove a challenge with its poison typing, but without it, you should be okay.

Unless I'm missing something, Pumpkaboo and Haunter should be Gourgeist and Gengar (that is named Corey) respectively.

Back on topic, you need to worry more about Chandy's Shadow Ball the worst, as it's strongest Fire move is thankfully Flame Burst. Ghost is admittedly a really threatening offensive typing. Sturdy Donphan should work with Bulldoze lowering it's Speed, although it's funny how it outsped a +2 Speed Drifblim.