Time for a belated intorduction!

Etesian

Hello everyone, my name is Luka, I'm the kind of new around here! By kind of new, I mean that I've been playing Reborn since December-ish and have actually posted before because I couldn't donwload E11. I hadn't done an intro post because I forgot (and am usually bad at this stuff), but I figured I owe you guys this much.

I'm from Serbia, in my last year of high school, I speak Serbo-Croatian (or whatever the official name is), German and English, and am planing on learning Italian eventually, not anytime soon though. I'm planing to study computer programming. Planning, because for some reason the entrance exam is nothing but math, which I'm terrible at (anyone know of a place on the web which could help me prepare?). I'm just your average Joe, really.

I came across this site whilst looking for something to play after going through several hacks, most of which got boring after a while. The only one that kept me interested to the end was Snakewood, so imagine how happy I was to find Reborn, a pokemon game with a dark story and high difficulty.I'm currently only my 3rd playthrough. The 1st ended when I couldn't beat Shade after the 3rd try, which is a rule I set for myself in games of this kind of genre. The second attempt was ended by Serra/my being too lazy to grind with Vulpix/ E11's release. I plan on checking out Pokemon Online after hearing about it on this forum a couple times.

My computer is not exactly the newest of laptops and my budget is next to non-exsistent, so gaming is a hobby I pursue mostly via emulators (yarr) and flash games. My other hobbies include music (feel free to send any recommendations, whatever genre), watching Youtube commentators, reading any good book I get my hands on (House of Leaves FTW) and just spending time with my pals.

My profile pic was chosen so as to pay respect to the pokemon that took down half of Florinia's gym (didn't start with him) and 5/6ths of Corey's (haven't gooten to Shelly just yet).

Aaaand that's all I have to say. To sum it up for you TL:DRers : "Hi!"

Edited by 13243546

*Coughs at Bibarel*

Welcome to Reborn. Tempest will likely upset with me for this, but what the hay. You should grab PO and get on the Reborn server, you're missing out on most of the action if you don't. Oh, and something about sanity

As for me: Have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^