Heading to Byxbision Wasteland

Hydreigonawesome

*cries* I beat Solaris... I beat him with my normal team! And then one wrong tap of a key or my hand accidentally hitting my track pad and my window closed before I could save... Waahhh!

Well, at least I could lose the second time knowing I beat him. So now I'm heading to Byxbision Wasteland. What can I get there?

There's a mudkip event there too. Just as a note, I think Ame patched teleport so beldum isn't obtainable anymore.

Actually, Beldum is obtainable still... Not by the same method as before, but it's still obtainable (Hence why it's still in the obtainable list...)

And @Hydreigon , i'm just going to tell you one thing: If you have the time to stay a whole day in Byxbysion just searching for stuff, do it... It's worth it, trust me... I'm a doctor... No, i'm not... But trust me on this...

i notice there are a lot of those big tubes that change from red to blue and back whenever you interact with them. I'm going to make an assumption that those have some significance in the wasteland.