Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

New Member Sticker (Dept Store) location list? :/

Hydreigonawesome

Question

Are there new locations for the Department Store member stickers? As of episode 10.5 release, I know a few of them have changed (like the one where you rescue the girl from Beryl Ward and return her to her friend in West Peridot where they now give you an egg instead) and so the old forum topic is sort of outdated... I really want to beat Garchomp (and rub it Solaris' face), so I need member stickers to get a focus band (or maybe even sash idk) and do the ghost pokemon curse trick.

2 answers to this question

Go to post #8 here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7467

There's not a lot of stickers though, so i don't think a topic for it is necessary...

What i think it's necessary is a list with limited/different items...

What i mean by that is: A list that has some of the "unique" items locations, for example: A list with the sticker, link stones, evolution stones that only has 1 of it, other items like Shell Bell and Black Sludge, and stuff like that...