Trick Room?

Matanui3

I see that the Chess Field boosts Trick Room, but what good is that if only Porygon-Z actually learns it?

Is there a Trick Room TM?

It would have helped a lot, since I finished with two really slow dudes, and I don't think it's healthy the amount of Cotton Candy I am feeding my Cofagrigus (though he's already dead, so it's probably okay).

From the readme:

"Radomus now has a new team, fights in doubles, and awards the Trick Room TM (previously Calm Mind)"

I'm guessing Ame didn't change that actually... And i say that based on the fact that some people beated Radomus before, so they got Calm Mind, and there was no way they could get Trick Room. So, she forgot to change that in the Readme... That's what i think at least...

• Administrators

Actually as it turns out, he would only give TR if you fought him immediately and won on the first try

So oops.

So whenever I put Calm Mind in again, it'll instead give TR to players who already have Calm Mind

• Administrators

He should regardless (although you're right, against Escavalier that's probably a bad plan)

His AI is set to pretty much always do so on the first turn but the way the AI was created, unfortunately, there's always a set chance that the opponent will deliberately not make the ideal move

which is stupid and i hate it