What is exactly Shade??

LucLx

So i´ve always liked ghostly related mysteries and i love these in the pokemon series.

Once i discovered the ghost-type leader was well... a ghost like thing i got buffed up to find out more about him, so we know he inst a human but what can he actually be?. Anna once said Shade is a nice person, which probably means these two interacted before, he does prove to be a nice person since he turned on the power plant for the player even tough it would affect him. Even tough, most of you carry a bad thinking of Shade because of the scenes he displayed in his gym and that he is just a blood thirsty ghost, well right now here i was trying to get myself a nice and powerful shiny rotom at the power plant when everything pieced together in my mind, what about if Shade is actually a rotom? Rotom is known to be a tricky and playful pokemon which kinda supports the fact that Shade´s nice, but if he is actually a Rotom, he would be able to control the monitors at his will and show those images.

But the question remains-Why did he show them? Well all them revered to a future tragic event (indeed all of them happened after beating Shade and some of them haven´t happened quite yet) could actually mean him trying to warn us of the tragic events bound to happen? I find it pretty plausible since Shade mentions a "unforgiving abyss" after beating him which could mean the dark fates of those who will perish. I had another theory which was kinda lost inside my head once i realized this one, still i find this one pretty good.

This is Shade:

Shadei.png

No words needed... You can figure the rest ^^

EDIT: I don't believe Shade's a Rotom though... I mean, if he/she/xem/it is, i'm going to ask Ame: WHY?

I really can't talk much about Shade, cuz he's very mysterious... And on Shade's case, i'd rather wait to learn more about this "entity"...

Edited by Vinny953

• Support Squad

I think that perhaps Shade has a link with Adrienne. Xe is the only leader that comes to mind that has a plausible way being in Adriennes time era, Alive or Dead. Maybe we will find out nearer to the fairy gym battle?

Oh, and of course a LOT of the characters are connected so i wouldn't be surprised if shade was an ancestor of an important character from the 1st incarnation of reborn.

Edited by Amethyst

If I remember correctly, wasn't one of the questions during the Togepi event asking who told Luna to run away? That was was Shade, correct? If that is true, I figured we would have learned something about him in EP 11 considering that had to do with Luna primarily, but I guess we will have to wait even longer :mellow:

• Veterans

I think he is like a Rotm Fused with a Xatu.

Think about it all those monitors show future tragic events and The rooms all turn on after beating shade but turn of after catching rotom

What i think is thta maybe he had a xatu and a rotom once and worked at the power plant