I may be new, but I don't bite... hard.. :P

DarkRaine

Ello! my name is Angeline, but as far as gaming goes, I'm called either Raine or Dark. My two most popular user names that I go by are either RaineHeartsong or DarkRaine!

I've basically grown up with pokemon, ever since I can remember. Ninetales, Absol, Lugia, Lucario, and Rapidash have always been my favourites. My favourite movie is Pokemon 2000, and I also happen to be a fan of anime.

I live in Germany right now, but soon I will be moving to Atlanta, Georgia with my grandparents for Culinary Arts college, specifically Cordon Bleu. I'm 17, and I'm living in germany becuase my step-dad is in the military, so I move around every couple of years anyways.

A few more things about myself, my favourite colours are black and purple, I'm an assistant on TE (Team Extreme, which is a minecraft server), I've been dating Augustine for over 6 months now, and I can't wait to see him when I go to the states. Ummmm, what else... I have severe depression along with bipolarness-ness. I'm extremely goofy sometimes and very random. Umm.... that's about all I can think of right now... xD now for a random ninetales picture! (This is what my desktop looks like actually, :P)

Untitled_zps3d8ac1a8.png

Edited by DarkRaine

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai der!

Welcome. You just destroy your sanity now or I'll destroy it later. You should also get Pokemon Online and come on the server. You don't even have to battle. You miss a lot by not being there.

Don't be afraid to PM if you have any questions about anything.

haha, tempest :D still a joker as usual i see, anyway hello and welcome to reborn i alos grew up wiht pokemon my favourites when i started playing were articuno charizard dragonite and lugia (coz of 1st movie) over the year my favourits team grew and grew anyway i hope you enjoy your stay here with us in reborn.

looks like u got beat to the punch again vinie, i may not be tempest or vinnie when it comes to the game but if i can help in anyway i will and be less cryptic than both of them while doing so

Edited by sandy

Pokemon Online is type of battle simulator for pokemon...

And in Reborn's case, is the place where the "server league" happens, and where people talk about some references that you're not going to understand

Here: http://pokemon-online.eu/

EDIT: Like Tempest said, you don't need to battle, you can just chat there if you want to...

Edited by Vinny953

Perfect example of lack of sanity Aeon ^_^ .

Anyway, welcome to the asylum, hope you have fun here! I'm not always on PO but if you want a battle just give me a call.

Edited by Notus

Perfect example of lack of sanity Aeon ^_^ .

Anyway, welcome to the asylum, hope you have fun here! I'm not always on PO but if you want a battle just give me a call.

Can do, and holy crap your all so nice! xD