Reborn D/L links

Nilez

Hello Ame, the name I saw in the game too. Think you're the creator or a part.

Anyways, I was wondering, if you could please upload the episodes onto another mirror site, namely mediafire?

Right now I am getting average 20Kbps download speed and can download through IDM from mediafire and the resuming of downloads, since it'd take me like 8-9 hrs would be very helpfuil.

In one of the Tv shows on reborn, there are a few typos, I am currently in Spinel Town, so somewhere just before this umm, after I got HM strength I saw the Tv show in the Grand hall.

P.S.

Feel free to move parts of this post to where they belong, the less I load pages, the faster the game will download and I lose the internet dongle in 19 hrs lol, so by the time the game is downloaded, i'll be off to bed :( hope you understand.

The disappearing forest before Spinel Town was my favorite and most mind fucking. Ty @ forest puzzle creator.

• Administrators

Glad you're enjoying it! Do you remember in which program specifically those typos were?

Also, I would have uploaded it to MediaFire but they have a limit on how big files can be. Something like 50 MB that the game has no hope of going under x.x But hopefully at least one of the three sites will work decently.

Actually, none of the links are working for me. The first 2 take my to some almost completely empty adf.ly pages and the third one brings me to what looks like rapidshares homepage. PLS help.

Hm... in the ad.fly pages, you wait a bit and a option pops in the top right corner to go to the download page... .-.

...Can anyone confirm if Mirror 3 is working, then?

mirror 3 worked perfectly fine for me round about 8 am GMT for me ame dono if there was a problem between then and now tho...tryed it to see it it ould work i usualy have a problem with mirror 1 crashing when the downloads at 50%

Edited by sandy

would uploading to dropbox and then sharing the link help? Or google drive? Also, any eta on episode 12, just so i know long to wait before checking back :P

i dont like rapidshare, it doesnt give any download manager support and has a download limit, so when my bandwidth resets, I'm still downloading at rs's limit.

i tried gamefront, didn't work or something, but mega worked for me. I liked it until i realized that the download is cancelled if the browser tab is closed.
Just trying to make things easier for me (and others possibly).