Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Real way to get magnezone??

mkrosar

Question

24 answers to this question

Inside Shade's gym a.k.a Abandoned Power Plant, in the back there are two locked rooms. If you level up your Magneton inside one of these rooms, you get a Magnezone...

You can only acess this doors after Team Meteor in Tanzan (That's all i'm saying, to not spoil much...)

EDIT: Well, i don't know where you are in the game, so maybe you already passed Tanzan, but whatever...

Ive already gotten up to the chess gym leader once so ive gotten pretty much gotten to the end on ep. 10

Then here's what you do: Get a pokemon with Strength and a pokemon Rock Smash... Bring your pacience also, cuz you're going to need it...

Do you remember a place in Tanzan Cave where Saphira blew a wall? There's a lot of rocks near it, so you can't miss it...

When you find it, there's a rock that can be smashed... Figure your way there, and you're going to solve 2 puzzles... After the puzzles, you can get a Yureyuu Key (To open those doors), a Solosis if you want (It's the only one in the game, so you better take it...) and a Mew... I'm just kidding. Amethyst trolled us by putting a level 1 Mew in a grass that is impossible to reach...

It's the one Saphira came out of. On the way to Route One through Tanzan.

By the way, instead of posting twice in a row, just edit your previous post. I took care of it this time, so don't worry about it.

Wait, Solosis is in there? I went there three times but had no idea... Where is it Vinny?

Did you finish all the puzzles? If you keep going until the very end, there's like this giant "alone" blue tube (a.k.a the ones in Corey's gym...) If you go behind it, well... The rest is up to you (I suggest you save when you enter to get a good nature/something...)

I can't even get to that point. I enter the part where saphira came out of and I can't get anywhere else.

Okay, i guess i can say this part to you...

Here:

You can jump the marked ledge.

293btr5.jpg

The rest is in your hands...

I don't think I'm being clear. I'm saying I can't even move past the first ledge. I'm stuck between the first ledge and the entrance to the rest of the cave.

Did you saw a rock to smash? if you don't, that's the first step... Okay

After destroying the rock, just keep walking until you drop to the position that i showed in the picture...

But it would be best if you showed a picture of it, cuz i think i'm missing something...

Hmm... that's different...

So, can you let me check that? On my game that doesn't happen... So i want to know if that's related to the game OR to the save file...

Can you leave your save file here OR send it to me by PM?