Where is the 3rd switch in the Rhodochrine Jungle?

Nilez

I fell in the cage, and got out. I get it, been in this jungle the past 5 ish hrs, there are 3 switches that raise 3 platforms to get across, but I found 2 switches, the easy ones, from which you can see the other on the same game screen. Where the f*** is the 3rd switch? A text guide/walkthrough is much appreciated or an answer. Tries looking but no use. Only got net on phone, so searching is painfully slow. Need this asap. Please help! Thanks a bunch.

Oh, on another topic, would you players wanna know a way to hack the game to get money? Don't wanna spoil your fun (: but it's only money, so those tons of potions/paralyse heals/antidotes might make it a bit easier.

There is one inside a cave... I suggest you look when there's daylight so it's easier to spot... I believe there's another cave nearby the one with the switch, so yeah...

Also, you can look for a guy named "Nickaboo92" on youtube, he probably has a video about it (If i find it, i'll edit this...)

On the topic of hack, let's just say that it's better that you keep it to yourself... Some people already suggested using a Cheat Engine, but it's better not to...

In another words, if you know a way to do it, good for you. But don't share it, for "your own sake"...

Holy s***. Literally within a minute of posting this, I put the game to full screen & I find it. OK, remember that hole that you fall into & land up in the cage? To it's right is a tree you can cut. Just above it & a bit to the right is a small black entrance. It's literally 4 steps up, 3 steps right, & 1 step up, if you stand on the spot where the cut tree was. Good luck everyone.

Ummm ban? Ò.ó I created this account just to ask for this help. Don't care about the nvm. Is an offline game. I have used cheat engine myself too, but it gets laggy outdoors. Also by hack, I just meant hex editing. It's simple for games created with rpg maker, kinda.

@developers, love how hard the game is. Good work.

A bug: when you enter game corner, them come back out, you don't end up outside the door, but two spaces to the right of the door.

Nilez. No. I'm already told people before, do not discuss money hacks here, especially giving out you kik and asking if anyone wants to know. You can discuss speed hacks, which I do myself, but no money hacks. I decided to edit out the kik part all together.

Also please don't post twice in a row. Edit your previous post or use multiquote. I'll splice the posts together when I get the chance.

Done

But I'm glad you found your answer.