That challenge...I'm experiencing it again

It happened during my gym battle with Laura that finished only recently...It was looking to be a VERY close game...

It was down to two singles, Umbreon vs. Exeguttor, and Vaporeon vs. Whismicott, on this Triples field..

It was at this point...I felt a rush that I haven't experienced for so long...I actually felt the adrenaline rising within me...But, before it started rushing through every vein..The battle was over....I had won

This is the reason I've joined the Reborn League..To see if I could awaken my craving for the greatest challenge...To feel the rush of adrenaline that it's been much too long since I've felt!

The League has now truly peaked my interest...I'm hoping by the time I'm done with it...That I can let the adrenaline rush throughout my veins...and take control...TO FEEL TRULY ALIVE IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE.

Just a little rambling on my part, don't mind me...

Actually that's important to know, since i'm planning to join the league tomorrow ^^

Reading this made me want to go challenge the league even more actually... Just making some changes into movesets, and i'll go in tomorrow...

And you're never going to experience that again cuz you will lose all the battles from now on... jk ^^

@Vinny:...Glad to know I could encourage you....I warn you..Laura has gotten much tougher than she was last season, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she got moved up(But that may have been me facing her last season with a full-on sun team, so idkXD)

@weavile: Perhaps, someday you may find that one moment that will invigorate you to be more courageous in your battles. But for now, I guess make due with what you have.

@Secundum: Don't be discouraged, that battle was pretty close from what I saw.(STILL SORRY FOR NOT REALIZING ROTOM ISN'T A LEGEND)

Well, it's either pink and nervous or black and hateful. The former will at least have fun, the latter will likely just try to murder everything possibubble, she's like that

EDIT: Really, I'd just be happy to win and squee a bunch

Edited by MasterWeavile898

@Vinny:...Glad to know I could encourage you....I warn you..Laura has gotten much tougher than she was last season, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she got moved up(But that may have been me facing her last season with a full-on sun team, so idkXD)

@weavile: Perhaps, someday you may find that one moment that will invigorate you to be more courageous in your battles. But for now, I guess make due with what you have.

@Secundum: Don't be discouraged, that battle was pretty close from what I saw.(STILL SORRY FOR NOT REALIZING ROTOM ISN'T A LEGEND)

Close? I only managed to kill one Pokemon, because I just can't counter Titanias Hazard and whirlwind spamming.

This is now my documentary of the LeagueXD

Had the most amazing battle with Adrienn...Though it was a loss...

But yet...I am not angry...Xe has earned my utmost respect.

Perhaps...I need to ponder how to deal with an Azumarill and their deadliness,Clefables and their insane defenses, Whismicott and Klefki's Prankster abilities.

I learned a lot in our great stall battle.....Things I shall keep to myself for now....

Though now this, Adrienn...I'll be back for you....After I beat Titania because I totally skipped her.

The Reborn League has proved itself to be a great challenge...I am rather glad I got a loss...It would be no fun plowing through every leader with Eevees...No...I'm looking for challenge, not a few more obstacles to plow down.

But seriously, that dang Azumarril made me lose the whole match because nothing could tank a banded Play Rough except my Vaporeon.

This is now my documentary of the LeagueXD

Had the most amazing battle with Adrienn...Though it was a loss...

But yet...I am not angry...Xe has earned my utmost respect.

Perhaps...I need to ponder how to deal with an Azumarill and their deadliness,Clefables and their insane defenses, Whismicott and Klefki's Prankster abilities.

I learned a lot in our great stall battle.....Things I shall keep to myself for now....

Though now this, Adrienn...I'll be back for you....After I beat Titania because I totally skipped her.

The Reborn League has proved itself to be a great challenge...I am rather glad I got a loss...It would be no fun plowing through every leader with Eevees...No...I'm looking for challenge, not a few more obstacles to plow down.

But seriously, that dang Azumarril made me lose the whole match because nothing could tank a banded Play Rough except my Vaporeon.

Don't worry about it... I think you can still manage... with a bit of luck as always ^^

I just fought Laura and she destroyed me... And i loved it ^^... Of course, i tried to use a Rain Team, but still... It was epic (I don't know what i was thinking when i made my current team, but im going to think through the weekend to make a better team... somehow... And comeback Monday...)

I always saw people talking about the league and stuff, but i didn't know how fun it was until i tried... simple as that...

We can still with this league: Either by brute force, strategy, hax, jesus, whatever... But we can... I hope ^^

Don't worry about it... I think you can still manage... with a bit of luck as always ^^

I just fought Laura and she destroyed me... And i loved it ^^... Of course, i tried to use a Rain Team, but still... It was epic (I don't know what i was thinking when i made my current team, but im going to think through the weekend to make a better team... somehow... And comeback Monday...)

I always saw people talking about the league and stuff, but i didn't know how fun it was until i tried... simple as that...

We can still with this league: Either by brute force, strategy, hax, jesus, whatever... But we can... I hope ^^

I simply lost against Adrienn because I made errors in prediction.....If I didn't mispredict, I would have had Espeon to set up reflects to deal with Azumarill, and her pesky Pranksters...

Good to know...Stick with whatever you come up with until there is a wall that is completely impassable(Besides, Rain Teams are probably going to be awesome against the champions)

I joined this forum to join the League last season, and was not able to get through it before the shutdown. I didn't know what to think of it then, but now...I know it's greatness, I'm glad you have been able to have a mere sample so far of the League.

True dat...But strategy is the most important, even though brute force may be a part of it(But hax and Jesus could totally help us, you know)

I got lucky with Adrienn, Scizor crit Bullet Punch OP. So far I've been really impressed with how the leaders are handling themselves. They've really stepped it up since last season.

To be honest, I'm not sure if there's a general topic for league progress logging. I guess because it's mainly judged by trainer cards. Anyway, you'll get there. It's best to enjoy the ride and not worry about winning too much.Cheers fellow aspiring champions.

Welp, went through tonight's battle in black hate mode. Didn't go well, I ignored my opponent's moves entirely and just stuck with the plan I had set up from the start. Came out of it just before the end, team in pieces and my last attacker almost dead, otherwise I'd likely still be battling (And depending on Alexus's will, winning narrowly or losing horribubbly) I really need to remember to not do that. Be less reckless, Baton Pass sooner, have more fun

That's the secret - This is the only way to win a.k.a what Secundum said ^^

One of my plans for Titania was to choice scarf TTar and just keep challing her till I got 30 flinchax in a row. Then I decided to do something else. (As Aya put it-"Slowly becoming the next Eclipse.")

*Sigh*...Not getting any luck recently...A loss against Titania now... I had her till her Lucario Swords Danced around the battlefield and destroyed my whole team....If only Jolteon had lived until then, I could've knocked it out with a Shadow Ball, or possibly if Scald would've burned Lucario...Oh well, a loss is a loss.

I guess I just have to get over it and start trying once Monday rolls around

Edit: Second try against Adrienn...Ended in complete, utter failure:( Because I suck in triples

Edited by Destinyweaver