fairy type pokemon in E11 and fairy type moves

sandy

with fairy type pokemon beeing added in E11 and some like guardevior gaining the type and the trpe of clefable being changed from normal to fairy, i got curious will we be prompted by the game to teach our fairy pokemon moves like moonblast or will i need to keep a hold of a a heart scale for that?

Search Serebii on the googles.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

They have a Pokedex with all the Pokemon and you can see level up moves. If you're Pokemon is higher leveled then the move, you'll need a heartscale.

that answeres my question raltz gets moonblast automaticly but since fairy is now just been added and i dont want to wait till my guardevior is 85 to learn it. thought ame would have played the nice girl since she'll need to give the raltz in peridot city moonblast, so that any cought ones will have a chance to learn it w/o a HS or hitting 85

Edited by sandy

Ralts doesn't get Moonblast AT ALL. One moooooore thing-only Gardevoir can learn it in the evolutionary line. One mooooore thing, please improve your grammar. One mooore thing-Ame is never nice.

Ralts doesn't get Moonblast AT ALL. One moooooore thing-only Gardevoir can learn it in the evolutionary line. One mooooore thing, please improve your grammar. One mooore thing-Ame is never nice.

must have misread bublipidia then...yes at 85 but the champs guardevior in X and Y has it and im almost certain that her team is mid 70's third ill try and 4th thats a shame thaat ill never see her good side :(

Edited by sandy

Well, Reborn DOES have common candies. As for Lance...Rock Slide Aero wasn't TOO bad, as it got it in later gens...But BARRIER Dragonite?

Hell even Julia's cheated. If you have a Gardevior, you should be able to use a heartscale regardless of level since Gardevior learns Moonblast at the start.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gardevoir_(Pokémon)

thats where i took it from which lead me to assume raltz got it which was where i was wrong, atleast i know now that i should keep the heartscale i have in my bag

Edited by sandy