I've called it. I know exactly who the champion is!

Aquachu

Could Charlotte be the next leader? When we were about to Battle Noel, she did say ($playername) is not quite on my level yet...

Seems timely.

ok this games logic baffles me they were both in the 73-75 regon which makes no sence, how can a gym leader be as strong as the E$ unless shes last

Who else, I don't recall what other leaders pokemon we saw that were that high of a level.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know... A gym leader might give you badge and be like: "This badge doesn't raise the level cap... Didn't like it? Build a bridge and get over it..."

I mean, i don't know what goes through Ame's head...

(I don't think Charlotte is the next leader though...)

EDIT: It's been a while since we saw Amaria... Her levels could be higher now, ya know?

And McMc, here's how to do spoilers:

(spoiler), then the message, then (/spoiler)... But instead of using ( and ), you use [ and ]

Who else, I don't recall what other leaders pokemon we saw that were that high of a level.

when i battled with amaria in the duble battle in 1 of team meteors factories she uses a lvl 73 sedra and a 75 lapras

im nto sure who else tbh

yes you did mcmc when you fight beside laura in the house in tezan cove hes got a 73 cradilly and a 75 lilligant, it may be possible that they have higher level pokemon in their party than that but at those stages thats all you see.

so while it may be possible that they are both just using what they have avalible they could be a big difference in strength when it some to battling them but im can only go iwth the ino i got.

sorry a bit of miss information on my part the lilligant was 77 not 75 unless the gym leaders only go upto 75 which i highly doubt it will, there will be some discrepencies in who are gymleaders and who are E4 very soon.

Edited by sandy

vinnie help us this info has to be archived, can you dig up the the imfo im pritty sure we fight with laura when the massive horde of meteors come accross the river and simon loses his partner to saphira.

Edited by sandy

I'm 99% sure there are 18 gym leaders(look at the new trainer card), but I believe the last 4 are considered an "Elite Block" or something. So there is no Elite Four, just the last 4 leaders are extra hard and then there is a Champion. I think that's what I saw somewhere anyways.

vinnie help us this info has to be archived, can you dig up the the imfo im pritty sure we fight with laura when the massive horde of meteors come accross the river and simon loses his partner to saphira.

Nope you never fight with Laura

I'm 99% sure there are 18 gym leaders(look at the new trainer card), but I believe the last 4 are considered an "Elite Block" or something. So there is no Elite Four, just the last 4 leaders are extra hard and then there is a Champion. I think that's what I saw somewhere anyways.

That's in the server league. In the game, there is an elite four.

• Support Squad

Just sayin', if you remember, When you fight aya, hardy says he'd like to see you in his gym up in agate, our next destination. we also have no idea of his strength aside from the fact that he is Titanias younger bro so theres a good chance he is our next target.

I know all the gym leaders in the exact order.

There is a file in the new episode 11, if you find it, you get all the information you need. However, I think Ame should remove it, as it ruined the speculation, but it was my fault for looking around there anyways >.<. That's all I will mention, you guys can find it by yourself, if you really want, but I advise not to

It's a weird case, since she added the new trainer card, she added all the badges into the game to save time I guess. I would get rid of the badges that are not in yet.But yeah, since you know the badges, you can look which leaders have the certain badges, and assemble the pieces. I should not have done that, but opps.

• Veterans

I would say that the champion is .... The dragon girl they did say she is a part of the elite four and the champion is the stongest of the elite 4 'whistles inocently