The struggle: Obtaining Flygon

Kyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

trying to get myself trapinch from this game corner but the voltorb flip is driving me crazy, as soon as i get it down to 2 options wiht 1 torb in the line i always get blowen up.... quick question the trapinch i get for 10,000 coins is around level 20? just so i know how muhc train i need to do when i get another 5000

Edited by sandy

It's level 20, so yeah...

You know, i find the slots to be better than voltorb flip... For no reason honestly, is just personal opinion...

thought it would be about that, as for me my approch to voltorb swich is to go for the voltorb freelines 1st and if theres 4 n the way i mark it off if not i avoid it untill ive fond more coins im at 7834 but my usual best is only 3 or 4 only got to 6th once so itll take a while, while were chatting id like your opinion since id like to make use of him when ame is done with E11 my team curently is

guardevior

exploud

cofagrigus

magnazone

scraggy

charrizard

thinking the weak link is exploud i can teach strenght and rock smash to others if im right. ok ive got my flygon now but somthing's wrong, dragon tail isnt ending the wild battles and on my curent play through i have no more trainers left bar the magma/aqua storyline any1 else with a flygon notice this and is the move working corectly in trainer battle?

Edited by sandy

I like Flygon enough to look past any exploits it may have. I believe that when wielded properly it is still a formidable opponent. That being said, are there any other obtainable dragon types in the game as of this moment? They're my favorite type.

i think Altaria is still available and also Noivern