Reborn/Rejuv Non-Nintendo Metagame

My idea for a completely independent RebornEVO fangame  would be called Renegade RNVN, a combination of Reborn, Rejuv and WLL. I wil, involve several cities, 18 gym-like structures, an evil team, and relationship/Karma and renegade points, like in Rejuv, in a dystopian society similar to Rejuv with Verone city, Sheridan village and new haven metropolis (gdc) being the main cities. Here, this man named Kenneth Walker (Keta) goes to the distant land of RNVN and one of its cities (East Verone/East Gearen) during a period of disasters to help out. The federal building he is being processed in is blown up by the Starkiller (Team Xen) organization, and he sacrifices himself to save the president of RNVN(Ame). He is brought back by the mysterious deity Alastair (Adrest), where he becomes an interceptor, giving him infinite lives, supernatural powers, and the ability to change an already fated destiny. He must open 18 vaults and obtain their power, each represented by a different character, in order to reconstruct a crystal that will allow Alastair to regain his full powers and bring peace to the world, regaining his humanity. Starkiller wants the opposite, as they want to use the crystal to gain total power and merge society to a perfect control and rebuild the world in their image. Kenneth has meets various individuals, including Laura (Aelita), a reporter who is from East Verone and his first love interest (she is later killed at Castle Ravenlocke/ Blacksteeple island but plays an important role in the dystopian future), and Freya (Melia), who is a special target for Starkiller, as she is Alastair's biological daughter created through one of the crystal shards. Also are Taen, who is the leader of Starkiller and is based on Ren, Charen, Ariel and Sam, who are Flora, Florin and Talon respectively and the mysterious 3rd Heaven Megacoorporation, who funds Starkiller secretly and is run by the equivilants of the Blakeories. Also, from a metagame perspective, each arc takes about a year, and time travel arcs take several, so that when Kenneth and Freya go to the past to retrieve a shard, they return several decades later in a dystopian future where Kenneth and Freya were never there, and Laura survived. Ultimately, Starkiller is drawn into an open war, and based on the player's decisions, the player may give the crystal to Alasatir (the neutral ending), destroy it (the severance ending), or use it to become a god (betrayal ending). These endings are the same, but the player's decisions impact the postgame. The battles are based on a rougelike RPG setting, where the vaults are dungeons. It is also a book I am writing for a young adult audience. I would love if I could one day make this game a reality, even though I don't have the time or resources now. The premise is that anyone can die, and there will be no true good ending. Pulse mechs are replaced by exo mechs, metal gear like mechs with given functions. The whole purpose of the game is to deal with the player's choices and how they affect the world.

• Like 1