Rhyperior 'The Sturdy Protector'

Rhyperior

The Drill Pokémon

Prior Form: Rhydon

Method of Evolution: Trade holding Protector. However, in Pokémon Desolation I used a Link Stone.

Level: 65

Type: Ground/Rock

H/W: 2.39m/282.8kg

Its body is covered in sturdy, rocky plates that provide excellent protection from physical attacks. Its most notable feature is the large drill-like horn on its nose, which it uses to plough through even the toughest obstacles. Rhyperior is incredibly strong and can easily move boulders weighing several tons with ease.  Overall, Rhypeior is an impressive and fearsome Pokémon that should not be underestimated.

Ability: Lightning Rod/ Solid Rock  - Solid Rock: Decreases damage taken from super-effective moves by 1/4 in other words 25%.

Held Item: Hard Stone - Increases the power of Rock-type moves.

It is vulnerable to Water and Grass-type moves. However, it dual typing of Ground and Rock make it resilient to many types of attacks.

I met this Pokémon when It was a Rhyhorn alongside Walrein has helped me against Aderyn the Flying-type Gym Leader in Celeste City.

Moveset: Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Wrecker

Signature Move:

Rock Wrecker

Type: Rock

Category: Physical

Power: 150

Accuracy: 90

PP: 5 (I used PP up to increase the moves' Power Points to 8)

This move can cause massive damage to opponents, but it has the drawback of having to recharge after use. However, with the help of PP Up, the move's Power Pints can be increased to 8 making it an even more formidable attack. If used correctly, Rock Wrecker can make Rhyperior a force to be reckoned with in battles.

This concludes my data collection on Rhyperior. Thank you for your patience and see you in the next one.

Screenshot (179).png

Screenshot (180).png

• Like 1

The amount of times I got cocky and got one shotted by this move gives me nightmares. 😫 But still the best rock type move.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 12:17 AM, Chrixai said:

The amount of times I got cocky and got one shotted by this move gives me nightmares. 😫 But still the best rock type move.

Yeah, you're not the only one. But Rhyperior is one of a kind. I figured I might as well use a different pokemon on my team. And boom along came this guy. He has helped me a lot in battle especially against Ice and Fairy types.

• Like 1