Aevian forms you'd like to see

Are there any regional forms you'd like to see in future episodes? Here are ones I think would be neat:

Aevian Porygon, ??? type, based on black shards. (I know the shiny is based on them, but one actually made of them would be cool.) One of its possible abilities could be called Digitize, turning Normal type moves into ??? ones and boosting their power.

Aevian Flabebe, Fairy/Ghost or pure Ghost, with the line being inspired by Eternal Flower Floette. The places where you can find Flabebe in recent episodes are near the Goldenleaf area, so that'd have something to do with it.

Aevian Purrloin, an Ice type fluffy white cat that evolves into snow leopard Liepard. Available on the Artrica island. Was thinking that because you can find Liepards on route 10, which leads to Neverwinter.

On 4/27/2024 at 8:05 AM, dudeguyman said:

Any Fairy/Fire for my mono-Fairy runs. It's the only way to stop the Ferrothorns in my nightmares!

Definitely Fire/Fairy, now who to insult with such a form xD

Vulpix/Ninetails, Ponyta/Rapidash, Alcremie like in Empire? Flareon for the lolz?

On 4/28/2024 at 7:02 PM, Zohnical said:

Definitely Fire/Fairy, now who to insult with such a form xD

Vulpix/Ninetails, Ponyta/Rapidash, Alcremie like in Empire? Flareon for the lolz?

Creme brulee Alcremie!

• Like 1

Scrafty, but is Dark/Dragon, has significantly less base stat on bulk, but has Contrary ability and learns Close Combat and Clanging Scales.
Now you have Shell Smash Shuckle that deals damage.

Still dies by Fairies looking funny so it's balanced.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 3:58 AM, Pigeot said:

Scrafty, but is Dark/Dragon, has significantly less base stat on bulk, but has Contrary ability and learns Close Combat and Clanging Scales.
Now you have Shell Smash Shuckle that deals damage.

Still dies by Fairies looking funny so it's balanced.

IMG_2266.thumb.png.d3372d80a8398cb309192aec9d5e5de2.png

• Haha 1

i think i have a lot of neat regional form ideas that could be made into aevian forms

but they mine

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

image.png.2b03e28545d64a5d369fa71f3a568d14.png

I have an odd love for Metagross, so i wouldn't mind seeing an alternative one, even though i wouldn't know what kind of other typing would fit.

Or Aevian starter variants. as example a Grass/fairy Chelterrar with a cherry tree and more reddish-pink design instead of the regular one.

Spoiler

Maybe could be found on route 2 under the big cherry tree once it's saved?

Or maybe have a Panferno that uses a stick and generally a more regal look, like Sun Wukong, the king of apes? (Maybe fighting/psychic?)

On 5/4/2024 at 12:20 PM, Aurang said:

I have an odd love for Metagross, so i wouldn't mind seeing an alternative one, even though i wouldn't know what kind of other typing would fit.

Or Aevian starter variants. as example a Grass/fairy Chelterrar with a cherry tree and more reddish-pink design instead of the regular one.

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe could be found on route 2 under the big cherry tree once it's saved?

Or maybe have a Panferno that uses a stick and generally a more regal look, like Sun Wukong, the king of apes? (Maybe fighting/psychic?)

Sounds good! Empoleon would presumably complete that trio with a Water/Ice regional form.