I got stuck in the last trials (of the three trials thing)

Horaze

So I got soft-locked somehow while doing the three trials and in the last trial where the Abomasnow chases you and you have to align the pillars in their respective tiles. So I aligned all of them and juked the Abomasnow into the most center tile, but then it it touched me so here is the situation. As you know the if Abomasnow touches you all statues will be reset. After the Abomasnow touches the center tile it should be part when the Abomasnow should explode. But due to what I did and went through the Abomasnow touched me and the center tile simultaneously so both parts got mixed and now I am stuck. The timer does not function either. Now the funny part comes, because I am dumb I saved the game. Now I have successfully soft-locked myself and I even tried altering save files to go back but I did not succeed and I don't know how to . I need someone to help me fix this because I spent far too much time progressing that save file and I don't want to do it again. Here are some screenshots of me being stuck.

image_2024-04-02_145241452.png

• 2 weeks later...

Late but you when you first open the game scroll down to "Open save folder" and rename the latest save to "Game" then get rid of the soft locked one.