My Team for 10.5 so far

Feareth

So this here is my team my pride and joy pokes

Shadow- LvL 55 Shiny Zoroark(with Dread plate)

Feint Attack

Cut

Foul Play

Nasty Plot

^___ I do plan on getting night daze for him but wondering should i get night slash back or not should i keep nasty plot get rid of cut and get night daze i have always left feint attack for the sake of never missing

Gyarados- lvl 52 (Mystic Water)

Aqua Tail

Ice Fang

Bite

Hyper Beam

Typlosion- lvl 58 (Flame Plate)

Swift

Flamethrower

Flame Charge

Lava Plume

Crobat-lvl 54 (Scope Lens)

Air Cutter

Air Slash

Confuse Ray

Bite

Grumpig- lvl 53 (Brightpowder)

Power Gem

Psychic

Psyshock

Confuse Ray

Hariyama- lvl 54 (Black Belt)

Rock Smash

Strength

Close Combat

Vital Throw

So my questions would be are there better move sets for my team any suggestions. I have been using my starter and Hariyama since the begining of the game everyone else was picked up grinding out just to beat shade and has become my team i have no boxed pokemon for replacements. These have been the only ones I've been using and they have gotten me through pretty much everything haven't swapped them out for others(i tried but gave up i stuck with what works) I basically played this game challenging myself playing with the pokemon i wanted to use or my favorites(aka Hariyama and Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion). Game was a bit harder but it was so much fun(still not done yet of course)

Edited by Feareth

I may sound a bit harsh, but I give you this recommendations because they are the best for your team (Please don't kill me)

@Zoroark: Nasty Plot with no Special move? Ugly, remember him Night Daze NAO, also, use Grass Knot on him... for the last spot... dunno, Foul Play maybe?

@Gyarados: NO, HYPER BEAM NO, remeber him the damn Dragon Dance, it's one of Gyarados's finest toys.

@Typhlosion: Flamethrower, Rock Smash, Swift and Rollout makes maybe the best movepool for one of the worst starter in the game atm (Yeah, it needs better TM). Rollout is level 61, so you can remeber him Gyro Ball for now.

@Crobat: Take that Zoom Lens and remember him Acrobatics, that's one of the best move that Crobat learns, Also, remember him Corss poison, so his movepool his.

-Cross Poison
-Acrobatics
-Bite
-Confuse Ray

Remember, NO ITEM.

@Grumpig: No Psyshock, hello Shadow Ball.

@Hariyama: Goodbye Rock Smash and remember him Knock Off, also, when he it Lv62 give him Heavy Slam for Vital Throw.

That pretty much everything, you wil need... 6 Heart Scales, so save near the Shining Stones and start mining!

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

I may sound a bit harsh, but I give you this recommendations because they are the best for your team (Please don't kill me)

@Zoroark: Nasty Plot with no Special move? Ugly, remember him Night Daze NAO, also, use Grass Knot on him... for the last spot... dunno, Foul Play maybe?

@Gyarados: NO, HYPER BEAM NO, remeber him the damn Dragon Dance, it's one of Gyarados's finest toys.

@Typhlosion: Flamethrower, Rock Smash, Swift and Rollout makes maybe the best movepool for one of the worst starter in the game atm (Yeah, it needs better TM). Rollout is level 61, so you can remeber him Gyro Ball for now.

@Crobat: Take that Zoom Lens and remember him Acrobatics, that's one of the best move that Crobat learns, Also, remember him Corss poison, so his movepool his.

-Cross Poison

-Acrobatics

-Bite

-Confuse Ray

Remember, NO ITEM.

@Grumpig: No Psyshock, hello Shadow Ball.

@Hariyama: Goodbye Rock Smash and remember him Knock Off, also, when he it Lv62 give him Heavy Slam for Vital Throw.

That pretty much everything, you wil need... 6 Heart Scales, so save near the Shining Stones and start mining!

Not harsh at all remember im asking for better move sets also how should Shadows(Zoroark) Move pool look when its finished

Zoroark should run Night Daze; you also have U-Turn, Hone Claws, Nasty Plot (which is really good),Grass Knot and Shadow Ball as options, depending on what you think is favourable. If you've beaten Noel, check the Hidden Power. Fire/Ice/Ground/Fighting would be nice.

Gyarados should be a Dragon Dancer, with Dragon Dance, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance if you want the extra power, Ice Fang, Strength/Facade, Substitute or Hydro Pump for the mixed factor. Just don't use Hyper Beam.

Scout for Typhlosion Hidden Power, favorable ones being Ice/Grass,and give it Eruption, although Ame probably hasn't included it yet since I can't get Flare Blitz on my Infernape yet.

Cross Poison/Acrobatics is a must on Crobat.

Scout for HP Bug/Fighting on Grumpig, or give it Grass Knot/Shadow Ball for extra coverage.

Fake Out/Knock Off on Hariyama.

Zoroark should run Night Daze; you also have U-Turn, Hone Claws, Nasty Plot (which is really good),Grass Knot and Shadow Ball as options, depending on what you think is favourable. If you've beaten Noel, check the Hidden Power. Fire/Ice/Ground/Fighting would be nice.

Gyarados should be a Dragon Dancer, with Dragon Dance, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance if you want the extra power, Ice Fang, Strength/Facade, Substitute or Hydro Pump for the mixed factor. Just don't use Hyper Beam.

Scout for Typhlosion Hidden Power, favorable ones being Ice/Grass,and give it Eruption, although Ame probably hasn't included it yet since I can't get Flare Blitz on my Infernape yet.

Cross Poison/Acrobatics is a must on Crobat.

Scout for HP Bug/Fighting on Grumpig, or give it Grass Knot/Shadow Ball for extra coverage.

Fake Out/Knock Off on Hariyama.

Typhlosion(mainly soloed Noel but hariyama also took out Clefable and another one) im grinding to go face the psychic gym leader

Typhlosion(mainly soloed Noel but hariyama also took out Clefable and another one) im grinding to go face the psychic gym leader

I don't get you. If you mean you're grinding for Eruption, by the time you get it without a Heart Scale it's going to disobey you.

I don't get you. If you mean you're grinding for Eruption, by the time you get it without a Heart Scale it's going to disobey you.

Noooo not that XD im trying to get my pokemon somewhat close to typhlosion haha XD i have several pokemon just way behind Phlosion is good where he is im grinding my others up but i wanted to know better move pools to make my team more balanced for the future. as in i have my gyarados sitting behind at 52 grumpig at 53 i know Shadow is probably going to be taking the gym on himself but also Eruption isnt available for relearning with a heart scale only gyro ball.(Of course Ame wouldn't let us do eruption -_-)

Also Typhlosions Hidden power is poison

Edited by Feareth