Fern after shelly battle

Omega_Ra1der

I feel you :( Fern kept beating me after the Shelly battle the friggin ferroseed was impossible to kill and roserade was impossible to kill when your core team are poison, normal, and grass that's why I have an arcainie. Try spamming calm mind on ferroseed or ludicolo with gardevoir and try sweeping his team from there, and more speciffics like how roserade is a problem would be helpful.

I feel you :( Fern kept beating me after the Shelly battle the friggin ferroseed was impossible to kill and roserade was impossible to kill when your core team are poison, normal, and grass that's why I have an arcainie. Try spamming calm mind on ferroseed or ludicolo with gardevoir and try sweeping his team from there, and more speciffics like how roserade is a problem would be helpful.

poison? should ludicdo and servine are easy to beat with poison types? besides I already beat him

You should've picked Delphox. Mystical Fire + Psyshock + Special Defense Above Average. It swiped Fern's Entire team on its own :I (Well except for Ludicolo, I had to switch into Crobat for that.)

not if its a trubbish who's only poison move is acid spray or an arbok that has no poison moves.

Arbok learns Acid Spray.... :I

Edited by Lynxiechan

I have 10.1

Yeesh. You should get 10.5 then. But yeah then if your blaziken doesnt know blaze kick teach it that (please tell me your blaziken has speed boost as it's ability? >>)