Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eevee

ShadowDefender

Question

19 answers to this question

zfYH1Yf.png

I read the Capitan's Log but the tree doesn't disappear, why?

That is not the tree suppose to disappear its the tree way up to your present location, I believe a guy here has his video with these,,

here you go,

My bad sorry can't really remember was it windy weather? I might have forgotten.

It's must be Windy you are right

hey guys is my Eevee event broken or am I doing something wrong ?

2di1x1h.jpg

EDIT

I just realized that I was in the wrong place. I'm sorry.... Goddammit I feel dumb.

Edited by Nan

You're doing something wrong...

That's not the tree ^_^

EDIT: Oh well then...

Yeah I noticed that too that I'm in the wrong place.. now I'm a happy owner of a shiny Eevee. :D

I was able to get eevee without reading the captin log or beating the gym leader.While walking through the forest the path just opened up and lead me through the cave on a windy night. I hope that help. And I steal haven't beat the arba so either I glitch or im just lucky lol.

I was able to get eevee without reading the captin log or beating the gym leader.While walking through the forest the path just opened up and lead me through the cave on a windy night. I hope that help. And I steal haven't beat the arba so either I glitch or im just lucky lol.

Actually, the tree thing will happen regardless if Abra was beat or not...

I didn't knew you could do it without the captain's log thing though... Hmm...

Yea it was dumb luck I was trying to go to the town and I just ended up at the cave and I remember Nickboo said Evee was there so I went for it but im guessing Ame change it with the update because I remember Nickaboo saying you needed the captain log to get it I never attempted going to the train so that save alot of time.

can abra be caught?

No I tried pokeball come back as batting the pokemon gang if it was catchable would make game whole lot easier when it did listen to you lol