'The Edge of My World'

Kavi

OKAY SO-

Y'all know how when you don't have any Pokemon to fight with you usually go to the Pokecenter? or- I suppose in this case back to the lab? Well I was doing a replay through the entirety of Rejuvenation and was fighting the Bridge Toll guy in East Gearen.
I lost... don't judge me I am a weakling, but regardless...

I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE LAB
image.thumb.png.61a32b2dbb547b0a42d21bf87f20ce40.png

Here's more details:
I saved in the place and when I checked the save file, it said that I saved in "The Edge of My world"

The surroundings were what seemed to be a beach-house, with colorful translucent butterflies.
The Beach itself seemed to had a boundary on how far I could go, but when I went to the far left it teleported me back to the House, specifically in front of its door
When I knocked on it, the camera panned to the 2 story house and at the 2nd story there were blinking lights with changing colors.
The Pokeball held 5 Exp Candies S.
When I warped back... I was back in the lab in front of Nurse Joy. Like nothing happened.

Also a smaller side-note (This one is more of a feeling than a fact): When I went to warp back to the Lab, I was it asked if I was ready to go. It felt like the game wasn't asking me, it felt like someone else was asking.

So... uh, yeah. Anyone knows whats going on and what that place is? And who's world it is?

I'm not sure if you played all of Rejuv, included Karma Files but, I'll tell you this:

Spoiler

Since the Interceptor can cheat death a limited number of times, it could be a sort of "semi-Heaven"  where the MC goes when he fails, like the vision of Zorrialyn Coast's Strange House when the MC died in Valor Mountain and in the Ch12 future. Those blue butterflies are the same the Paragon MC can see in certain places before a fight and those appears too in the brief vision of Paragon's Glitched Zeight. But probably is more an easter egg than something canon related to deaths and failed battles, though. Mostly, this is all a theory.