New Arrival at Peridot Station!

Notus

Hello, greetings everybody! I've been playing the Reborn game since episode 9, also reading the forums for quite a while and finally decided to board the train!
I've been out of pokémon games since gen 3 because, well, I travelled in a sailing boat with my family and we had so many things to do that there was not much time to play anithing (besides, salt water and expensive electronics do not get along very well).

Last year we got back to land and I started playing hacks in my pc, so I eventually stumbled into Reborn. I have to say it's by far my favorite Pokémon game, the story, the characters and the battles are in a completely new level for me, and I Iove every little bit of it! Congratulations on the awesome work you guys are doing.
I'm studying for an admittance exam to college, so I'll probably not be posting as much as i want to, but I'll try to keep up with the forums as best I can.
So, without further ado, i'll get out of this train before it blows up.

Ah, just a last thing, english is not my first language so if I say something weird, please feel free to correct me! :D

Thanks guys! You're right Cobra Crunch is a much better move, probably a good thing that I resist dark attacks :P .
By the way, what is that "sanity" you all talk about so much?

PS: Vinny, that post along with that Weavile pic got really scary!

Edited by Notus

Thanks guys! You're right Cobra Crunch is a much better move, probably a good thing that I resist dark attacks :P .

By the way, what is that "sanity" you all talk about so much?

PS: Vinny, that post along with that Weavile pic got really scary!

ull get used it~ welcome to reborn ;)