Looking for fellow tenno ( Warframe)

Shadowfoxhound

LIke what is good and what isn't? Well Warframe-wise most are pretty balanced it just depends on your play-style. Weapons-wise most tend to be pretty decent once you get some mods into them, but I will recomend avoiding the Kraken (2-shot Burst Pistol) since without Catalyst in it, it is hard to fit all the good mods into it that you need for it to actually feel like a good weapon. Some simpler Guns I can recommend would be the Burston, it is a good balanced Burst Rifle, or the Hind if you have the Neurodes for it. If you are high enough ranked on your account Shotguns can be a good pick-up so long as you have some mods for them. THe Hek tends to be the best first one as it is the middle of the road shotgun in most of the stats and deals Puncture damage which is pretty decent for all the Factions in the game (I believe it only really does reduced damage to Infected, which have low health to begin with so it still shreds them relatively easy).I don't recommend building any of the snipers/Bow without having a Scavenger Aura/a Mutation mod for them (A mutation mod is a mod that changes other ammo drops into ammo of that type.) Since they run off of Sniper Ammo, which is highly rare, so you will most undoubtedly run out of ammo, and be forced into using your pistol alot (Which typically also need those mods to be ammo efficient.) These are just a few ideas, but what it boils down to is, whatever you have decent mods for is mostly what you should build since it will make them even better with said mods (I am not including any Research Weapons here since I don't know if you are in a clan or not.)

If you are in a clan, I'd recommend pretty much any of the research weapons, since they are pretty decent, but they only unlock at certain ranks, and if you're not in a good sized clan it will take a while to research ( I practically built my whole clan dojo myself. Never trusting my friends to help again lol). For your secondary weapon, I recommend getting kunai or the throwing star things (I know the name starts with H), or if you can manage, kill the stalker and get Despair. The kunai are pretty good all around, but take a bit of getting used to, and the throwing star things are good against infested. Also, look out for events that give weapons, as those weapons often have a catalyst installed already ( but since I haven't played forever I don't know how often they're doing events)

Also, generally it goes Fire > Infested, Cold > Grineer and Electric > Corpus. This is just damage wise, so the different elements still have their effects.

Edited by Tenshine

Yep glad I could help, also for Base damages it is Slash > Infected, Puncture > Grineer, Impact > Corpus. There is a Wikia for the game that I tend to use for info (even though it is up to date for the pc version not the PS4). If I can find the link I will post it here, but it is pretty decent. Also got to agree with Tenshine. Kunai are probably the most well-rounded if you can get used to the drop-off projectile mechanic. I Still use the Revolvers lol, Vasto and the Magnas since I like them, but they got some nasty kick and tend to need a catalyst installed to be good. Also Research weapons are pretty op at the moment. I don't have a clan myself but holy butts, when I see people use those things they just evaporate enemies.

Can they lol? I have never noticed it if they could but that would be pretty sweet. (the only reason I thought they didn't was mostly because the PS4 version is a few patches behind, but I can look into it).

EDIT: Apparently once the builds reach the same update PS4 and PC will actually interact, for now thought PS4 is back in 11.5 while I think the pc version just hit 12. So it may be a little while.

Edited by Hukuna

Thanks to this thread I've actually been getting into Warframe again, though going from update 9 to 11 is a bit of a pain (I got so many achievements when i logged in). I want Zephyr, but farming oxium is a pain -_-
And yeah, Hukuna, and used to be more or less the same on the PC, but I think they might have changed it, I haven't gotten one of those BPs in a while.

And Yay, I'm finally making my nyx and rhino warframes. It's always that one part thats so hard to get...

Edited by Tenshine

Yea I am that guy that can't get Systems for some reason, had to run Jackel like 15 times to get my Rhino systems. I Currently have Rhino, Loki, Nova, Frost, Vauban, Volt, Oberon, an Saryn. Think I am going to build Nyx next since I have the parts for it. It is cool it helped you get back into it lol, it is a pretty great game, I just hope update 12 gets to PS4 at some time (even though I still don't have a clan so it will take a while to even benefit from some of it lol).

Haha, I didn't really invest much money, I think one day I got something ridiculous like 75% off so I decided to use $20. I still have like 700 platinum but I refuse to use it for anything other than speeding up clan dojo stuff, because otherwise my friend gets annoyed at me. It was money well spent imo

Yea, just got the Dread the other day. Which was funny because it finished on Valentine's day, SO I made my Frost and my Dread pink and just f'd around for the day Being a Deadly Cupid Frost (When I get bored I do weird things to entertain myself.). I am now trying to save up credits for Fusion though (I have like 90 something Fusion cores that I really need to get to burning through lol.)